CDs for sale on Discogs

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by tvstrategies, Mar 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tvstrategies

tvstrategies Turtles, all the way down. Thread Starter

My listings on Discogs

Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from tvstrategies at Discogs Marketplace

About 100 items, and only a few were strictly commercial ;-)

Some random examples (By the time you see this, no guarantees these particular items will still be available) - King Crimson, Small Faces, John Martyn, MeShell Ndegeocello, Robert Cray, Henry Threadgill, Pat Metheny, Massive Attack, Perfume Tree, Tabla Beat Science, a few collections from Ninja Tune and Compost Records, Gentle Giant, Frank Zappa - and more!

These are honest listings from an individual seller that's just thinning out a collection that's taking up too much space.

Thanks for looking!
    - Steve

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
    tmtomh likes this.
  2. tvstrategies

Bump

tmtomh likes this.
  3. tvstrategies

Bump - more have been added!

4. Deaf_in_ LA_1974

Deaf_in_ LA_1974 Forum Resident

Hey, just one seller to another, discogs buyers like to see shipping listed explicitly, and you gotta sell some cheapos just to get the rating numbers to bump you up around 98 to 99 to get a decent price on the higher ones

5. tvstrategies

Thanks for the tip. I just edited my shipping terms - $4.00/CD in the US (or $4.00 for the 1st CD in a multi-item shipment, plus $1.00 per add'l CD) - but do you know a way to automatically display a shipping cost with the listing, without going in and editing each of my listings individually? I'm not really an online merchant, just a guy selling CDs I don't want anymore, so I don't know the ins and outs. Any advice is super appreciated!

6. Deaf_in_ LA_1974

Deaf_in_ LA_1974 Forum Resident

Same here. I use all incoming funds for my next cds

Using your shipping formula, for three cds it would be six dollars, that seems like it will cause many buyers to move on to a different seller.
    I use flat 2.63 for any number of cds, I reuse the incoming bubble mailers, so no expense on those.

You can go into the seller portion and edit shipping terms for all items at once. Go to info, seller, then shipping tab in left mid screen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.