"Cheyenne" star Clint Walker, RIP

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by BradOlson, May 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Planbee

Planbee Negative Nellie

I've seen a few episodes of Cheyenne and some of his movies. Might not be his career peak, but my favorite film of his is Fort Dobbs, co-starring Virginia Mayo. It's available on Warner Archive DVD-R.

Rest in peace, Mr. Walker.

Karnak likes this.
  2. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

Not bad oater w/the expected scene stealing performance from Brian Keith as Clint's antagonist.

For me CW's artistic high point came in 2 films from 1969, Sam Whiskey and The Great Bank Robbery, in which showed his comic side.

3. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

What the hell are you guys talking about...he was in KILLDOZER!!!!!!!

keef00 likes this.
  4. Luvtemps

Luvtemps Forum Resident

My favorite western actor and series,I loved the seriousness of the series and the great theme song,Mr. Walker was good in everything I saw him in even when he didn't have a speaking part[The Ten Commandments]I always hoped that he would have another hit series[Yuma would've been my choice]but sadly he didn't,but big Clint continued to grace the small screen until the nineties..God Bless Clint Walker and may he rest in peace-Cheyenne,Cheyenne where will you be camping tonight!!

5. John54

John54 Senior Member

Rest in peace. I'm pretty sure I used to watch Cheyenne when I was a kid. Even in the U. K.

6. dmiller458

dmiller458 Forum Resident

He doesn't like to be pushed.

7. JozefK

JozefK Forum Resident

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.