City Boy/Dinner At The Ritz BIN

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by dutchmanx, Feb 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutchmanx

dutchmanx New Member Thread Starter

There is City Boy/Dinner At The Ritz with $100 BIN

eBay

Is it that rare? Or it's because of Matt Lange produced it?

Andrew

2. mark f.

mark f. Senior Member

The original City Boy CDs are very tough to find but $100 is too high. If you're patient they can be had for under $40 or even less. The do list on Amazon Market Place for high prices. Some great music too.

3. gener8tr

gener8tr Senior Member

I've seen the 2-on-1 of YOUNG MEN GONE WEST and BOOK EARLY sell for $80.00 or so on numerous occassions. There's one of those listed on the bay right now for $49.00 and that is a very good price based on past sales.

I think $99.00 for the Self Title / Dinner is a bit much, but who am I to say, I don't own it and have been looking for quite a while. These 2-1 Renaissance discs are rare as heck. Try finding Charlie - No Second Chance / Lines (original pressing). Took me two years of daily searching.

Not to threadcrap or pick on Renaissance, but much of their OOP catalog has been reissued... Unfortunately many are simply CD-R's with terrible artwork. I found out first hand when I purchased a couple of Charlie CD's even after I was told specifically they were original pressings and silver-backed.

4. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member

Has City Boy's It's Personal album come out on CD? I seem to remember the LP used to go for around $100.00. French release, I think. Never heard it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.