Collector's Choice % Off sales*

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by dirtymac, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Citroen

Citroen vinylholic

I took that as meaning oct14, 25% off.

So should go for the whole of October.

JimC likes this.
  2. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Heads up.
    You can get the new Blood Sweat & Tears "Child Is Father Of The Man" SACD mastered by our host for $20+ some change with the sale pricing.

3. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

My package just arrived in beautiful condition…I'm super psyched about the Sleater Kinney Vinyl Box that was just over $80...

4. PearlJamNoCode

PearlJamNoCode Forum Resident

All of my orders arrived in fantastic condition. Not a bent corner or split seam in the bunch!

5. Beholdentonoone

OK now I'm really going to kill one of you guys when I meet you as I just found some of the GREATEST deals on things I have really wanted but haven't wanted to spend $400 per on!!!

I need an alternate shipping address for this order though as if the wife finds out I won't be able to kill one of you for bringing this deal to my attention as she will already have pre-emptive killed me!!!

:love:

6. Stullyca

Stullyca Forum Resident

So far everything of mine that wasn't back-ordered (only a handful of items) arrived quickly and very well packaged. So far, so good!

7. bobfrombob

bobfrombob Forum Resident

I'm going to take all of the positive posts about delivery above as good news and just hope that their communications suck.... I ordered the Sleater Kinney box last Tuesday morning, when it still showed as being in stock. I haven't received a shipping notice (or an out of stock notice) and it still shows as "not shipped" on my account info on the web site. I sent them a message on Friday but no response. I made another order on Friday and it still shows as "not yet shipped". Maybe because I'm in Canada?

8. Beholdentonoone

Can you call them?

ALSO A BIG FYI I know it was mentioned earlier in this thread but I had 2 missed calls w no voice mail from Collectors Choice (I gave em my rarely used home land line and not my cell…MISTAKE) so I called the "missed call" back and got a very nice woman who was confirming my shipping address as it differed from the address I have on file for my Credit Card…Have you missed any "unknown" calls? They may be attempting to verify your CC number or some other info related to the order.

9. bobfrombob

bobfrombob Forum Resident

No, I didn't call. That's probably good advice. No missed calls though - I'm pretty OCD about identifying all missed calls.

10. Beholdentonoone

cubbykat and Scope J like this.
  11. johnnypaddock

johnnypaddock Senior Member

Got my first shipment today... nice packaging job, 11 LP'S into three separate boxes, along with bubble packaging all in a big box. There were a couple of corner dings, but nothing major, and they were probably there at the warehouse. The shipping was super fast too.

I had to call last week with a question as well, and got right through to a friendly woman who was helpful. I'm really happy with these guys.

:cheers:

black sheriff, aoxomoxoa and Myke like this.
  12. AZRunner

AZRunner Forum Resident

Anyone pre-order Zep IV and HOTH? I got IV today (Monday), but HOTH still hasn't shipped. Anyone get both or experience the same thing?

13. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store)

14. Citroen

Citroen vinylholic

$24.95 to ship via FedEx to NZ!

A true bargain.

Am so so very tempted to get this and pre-order Vol 2 but have spent way too much at ccmusic already :(

Not sure if I can hold out for another 3 days though... :)

candyflip69 likes this.
  15. HiredGoon

HiredGoon Forum Resident

I had a wish list with importcds.com, and the usual prices there were not much different (in most cases) from the sale prices at ccmusic.com., e.g. a bunch of cds that are 5.99 at importcds are priced at $7.99 at ccmusic, reduced to $5.99 with the discount.

Nonetheless, I made a order because the overall shipping charge was lower at ccmusic ($30 to Oz for 21 CDs, vs $47 at importcds).

--Geoff

16. Beholdentonoone

I bought Volume 1 and pre-ordered Volume 2 and along w a double vinyl LP shipping came to about $22 including their "handling" fees.

Tjazz likes this.
  17. enocaster

enocaster Well-Known Member

I received the single-LP of IV and HOTH together this past Saturday. Now I wish I'd ordered the 2LP versions!

18. Beholdentonoone

Order them while the sale is still on and sell the Single LP's or better yet…gift em to a friend for the Holidays!!!

19. Beholdentonoone

Hey Geoff I found the same to be true but for items that are already on sale when combined with the discount there are some unbeatable prices! I got a bunch of MOFI LP's for under $18 which I haven't been able to find even open and "used"…

Just an FYI...

20. AZRunner

AZRunner Forum Resident

I should have been more specific. I ordered the 2-LP Zeps and so far only received IV. As of this morning, the 2-LP HOTH still had not shipped. I remember last time there was a delay in the stores getting the 2-LP Zep III. I guess that's happening with HOTH too, unless someone has already received the 2-LP version.

21. Combination

Combination Forum Resident

Is everybody's Sleater Kinney box still in limbo, or can someone confirm that theirs is on the way?? :nyah:

22. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

23. Combination

Combination Forum Resident

24. FLF

FLF The insurgency began and you missed it.

I got my ccmusic order today and someone else's order as well! If any of you are waiting on albums by the Grateful Dead, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and a couple others, I'm going to ship those out to you tomorrow since you're only a state away. CCMusic just probably made an honest goof. It happens.

25. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

So you have the address? If not PM and I will send you mine ;)

rswitzer likes this.