Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee - all seasons! *

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by detroit muscle, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avenging Robot

Avenging Robot Senior Member

Jim's episode was interesting. At first you think, Jim's beliefs and practices is a product of his hard childhood and delayed ascent into stardom. Then it seems he's preparing himself for the next phase of his life when his phone stops ringing...

longdist01 likes this.
  2. Michelle66

Michelle66 Senior Member

Well, according to Mr. Seinfeld, there are only two kids of people - comedians and everyone else.

He says he can only relate to comedians.

Jerry sure does seem rather cantankerous much of the time.

3. detroit muscle

detroit muscle MIA Thread Starter

MikaelaArsenault and SMcFarlane like this.
  4. keef00

keef00 Senior Member

I'm about 2 years late I guess, but I just saw the episode with President Obama, "who has gotten off just enough funny lines to qualify for getting on this show." No politics, just a good conversation, a very cool car ('63 Corvette) that Obama even gets to drive - on the White House grounds of course, and the White House decorated for Christmas. Favorite line, when they're setting up the scene where Jerry taps on the Oval Office window: "Harry. don't shoot him... my poll numbers would go down if we did harm to Jerry Seinfeld."

5. applebonkerz

applebonkerz Senior Member

So far this season 8, John Oliver is the only episode I thought was funny. The cars have all been great, but the guests not so much. I said earlier in this thread that Jerry's series had pretty much made everyone entertaining, but now between last season and this one, the cars are winning out way more than the guests are for me.

6. ChadHahn

ChadHahn Forum Resident

I liked JB Smooth in the Avanti talking about how old cars are like time travel. "It's 1964, I can't drink from every water fountain, but..."

Chad

7. detroit muscle

detroit muscle MIA Thread Starter

Season 9 now started! Kristen Wiig is first up.

8. Avenging Robot

Avenging Robot Senior Member

I can't wait for Norm Macdonald!

MikaelaArsenault and longdist01 like this.
  9. longdist01

longdist01 Senior Member

Thanks for updates on new episodes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.