Deep Discount 15% off until 5/11

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Marvin, May 9, 2016.

1. MYKE

MYKE Get Off My Lawn

Everywhere I looked late last night, The Doors : The Singles - the box of 20 vinyl 45s, was $130.- $150. When I checked Deep Discount, it had already been marked down to $ 124.06, before the 15% off ( $18.61 value) making the final price before shipping, $ 105.45 !!!!

:bdance:

ryanward84 likes this.
  2. Tjazz

Tjazz Forum Resident

But then they added an extra shipping of $3.99.

3. MYKE

MYKE Get Off My Lawn

Weight. Still lower priced than anywhere else I found. Import CDs, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Bull Moose, Acoustic Sounds, Music Direct, Elusive Disc.

longdist01 and masterbucket like this.
  4. street legal

street legal Forum Resident

I always get free shipping with DeepDiscount, you just have to spend over $25. In my experience, if you do spend over $25, the deals are always better than importcds, once you add the price for shipping with them. I can't even remember the last time I ordered anything from importcds or Amazon.
    It's been years.

Dear 23 likes this.
  5. Reese

Reese Forum Resident

Except during importCDs 10% off sales and only then on certain items (and you need to place a big order).

6. DJ LX

DJ LX Forum Resident

They make an exception to the $25-dollar-free-shipping threshold in the case of vinyl purchases due to the added expense of shipping vinyl.

7. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Exception? Deep Discount? Not true. I ordered 2 vinyl LP's and a few CD's with no shipping cost whatsoever.

8. bamboozlednow

bamboozlednow Member

deep discount charges for shipping if you order any record(s) that weigh over 1.25 pounds or 1.5 pounds, i forget which weight it is. so basically anything that is a double LP or more they charge shipping on whether you're over the free shipping threshold or not. it doesn't go by total weight. you can order 100 single LP's and get free shipping. but if you order 100 single LP's and 1 double LP they will charge you shipping on that 1 double LP.