Denon 2900

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Terry, Sep 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry

Terry Senior Member Thread Starter

Got it. Once i played a CD utilizing the Multichannel setting and not the DVD setting, the clips magically disappeared. Thanks once and all.

2. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

You'll need to get some new clips then, otherwise you will burn your fingers.

3. KeithH

KeithH Success With Honor...then and now

No problem. Of course, with all the pontificating here, none of us really helped you. You figured it out yourself! ;)

4. hdsemaj

hdsemaj Forum Resident

hmmm. i still don't understand how your choosing to play a CD with the DVD setting versus a Multichannel setting. Well as long as you fixed your problem I'm happy for you good job :).

5. Jason Brown

Jason Brown Forum Resident

I don't know what kind of equipment Terry has, but in your case it would just be a matter of switching from the "Ext. In" setting on your receiver to CD or DVD (assuming you have cables running from the 2900 into those inputs as well).

6. JorgeGvb

JorgeGvb Senior Member

I ordered the free firmware upgrade CD from Denon. Denon sent it to me via FedEx. The upgrade took about a minute.

FYI... There is a firmware upgrade available for the DVD-2200, 2900, & 5900. All can be ordered on the same order form.

7. Seth

Seth Forum Resident

Off topic question about this player ,Do the feet come off the bottom? If you want to put cones there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.