DCC Archive DTS Going Clearence sale....

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Sckott, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only. Thread Starter

http://store.dtsonline.com/index.html

As much as it saddens me to see the 1st wave of the 1994-1995 DTS CDs go OOP, there are many DVD/DTS and CD/DTS titles available for cheep. If you have a DTS playback chain, dive in!

2. bmoura

bmoura Senior Member

Are the sale discs going out of print? I thought the purpose of the DTS Music CD sale was to allow them to re-release the Music discs in the long jewel box format.

3. Sckott

Might be wrong, but I think a bunch of the titles are going OOP. Local retailer is letting a few of them go for $1.99. Hope you got your Moody Blues and Allman Bros DTSs while ya could. I think the second wave is coming, according to DTS. Don't forget the DTS DVDs, all 3 "Lethal Weapon"s on DTS for $12.50/ea isn't a bad deal.

4. Claviusb

Claviusb A Serious Man

Good luck on getting what you want though. I got an e-mail telling me about the sale at about midnight several weeks ago and I immediately went to their site and they were getting pummeled. I ordered a lot of stuff (though it took ages to process because of the traffic) and the only thing they actually sent was a Schubert disc. That's at least better than the last sale where they sent me nothing after ordering about 15 discs within hours of the sale atarting. DTS is notorious for listing stuff that they don't have while running sales and charging your credit card for stuff they didn't ship.

5. Sckott

That's the impression I've gotten reading the disclaimer. Get what you want, if we run out, too ffff bad.

I'm just going to park the cash into the GD DVD-A's. Better spent, anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.