ebay : get_importcds 25% off with $50 purchase

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Nov 23, 2017.

1. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Forum Resident

I have seen others on here speak of getting this with no number also and they ordered through all different outlets.

2. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Forum Resident

Some great vinyl bargains at the Importcds Ebay store right now. The latest Gorrillaz, Morrissey, Metallica, Big Star, etc... All starting around 9 bucks. Plus an extra 15 percent when you buy 3.

GentleSenator and black sheriff like this.
  3. stenway

stenway Forum Resident

how good is the packing of that ebay store??? I want order 4 vinyl? just a cardboard box and not protection at all? not like soundstagedirect??
    I even can't contact them, they not respond anything on ebay, is like blind purchase!

4. fluffskul

fluffskul Forum Resident

I've bought from them many times and have never had an issue. Though, YMMV.

stenway likes this.
  5. Radio

Radio Forum Resident

I’ve ordered from Import CDs a few times and everything has been well packed and arrived in good condition.

6. stenway

stenway Forum Resident

but can you tell me how's the packing? just a box and the records inside, not sides protection or oversized box to avoid bends on corners.

both you are in USA so, everything arrive safe, I need a double trip, so the packing is very important.

not as good as this: Vinyl Records & LP Albums | VPI Turntables | Rega Turntable ???

we'll I try buy some records to see how arrive, thanks.

7. fluffskul

fluffskul Forum Resident

IF my memory serves me I believe when I bought just records they were packed with specialty record packaging. However, when I've bought mixture of CDs/LPs they did come in a box. I may be confusing them with another site. But I've definitely noticed before when purchasing from some online vendors that when I buy CDs/LPs mixed, the packing tends to not be as good as when I just buy LPs. And I think importcds may have been one of them (my apologies to them if I'm mis-remembering).

8. Radio

Radio Forum Resident

I’m pretty sure my last purchase from them was a mix of LPs and CDs and it was double boxed. Not as fancy as in that slide show from SoundstageDirect; just special LP box inside a regular box with some of those big bubble wrap material to keep it from bouncing around inside the second box.

9. Mike6565

Mike6565 Senior Member

Just ordered 4 from the cdimport ebay sale that were delivered yesterday, they were packed in a cardboard lp box, then sealed in a paper/cardboard container, seemed pretty sturdy and the records arrived in perfect shape.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  10. Lebowski

Lebowski Forum Resident

In their store they have categories labelled BLWT - Vinyl and BLWT - CD.
    What does the prefix BLWT stand for?
    Blowout
    ?

11. DLD

DLD Forum Resident

Yes, it stands for blowout but those prices vary over time. Two Christmases ago they had some killer prices on quite a few good titles. Now there are fewer desirable albums (IMHO of course, ymmv) and, the prices for many of the same albums carried then and now have risen.