Ebay: TALKING HEADS SPEAKING IN TONGUES WEST GERMANY TARGET BIN $12.99

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by phish, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phish

phish Jack Your Body Thread Starter

i'm not the seller....

http://cgi.ebay.com/TALKING-HEADS-S...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

"Made in West Germany by Polygram, catalog 9 23883-2, matrix 7599 23883-2 2893 198 03 #. Artwork is VG, disc is VG+ (playing surface has just a few light scratches, the inner hub has more but it's the non playing area). A nice addition while you're waiting for a mint copy to come along. Thanks for looking!"

2. audiospirit

audiospirit Active Member

I have same target,all in NM condition,can sell it for 15 buks.The only problem I'm from europe and my shipping rate is higher.

3. HiFi Guy 008

HiFi Guy 008 Forum Resident

Just curious: does the target sound much different from the standard USA Sire redbook cd (cat# 23883-2)?

I love the vinyl original version, but the cd always left me cold, despite the addition of the tracks in their longer, original length (Byrne had to cut several tracks down to fit on the lp due to Sire's stylistic demands.)

4. The USA CD should sound the same. Of course the earlier made USA CD you have, the better.

However if you've listened to the vinyl, then most likely the Target mastering will still not be enough to sway you from the vinyl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.