Evil Genius - New Netflix True Crime Series

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Malina, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malina

Malina Forum Resident Thread Starter

Premiers tomorrow - from the producers of Wild Wild Country. 4 part series. It appears to be about that guy who had the bomb around his neck after trying to rob a bank and he got blown up on TV years ago. I'm not looking more into it because I don't want to ruin any surprises. Psyched!

Still waiting for the next season of Making A Murderer.

GodShifter likes this.
  2. Leepal

Leepal Forum Resident

I just binge watched the whole thing. Thought it was excellent. I had heard of this case quite recently (if this was reported in the UK media at the time I don't remember it) but was pretty vague on the details, so that helped with the element of surprise for me.

3. Scope J

Scope J Senior Member

Fascinating, and creepy as hell!

4. Jaap74

Jaap74 Forum Resident

Loved it, truth is stranger than fiction in this case...........

5. Pastafarian

Pastafarian Forum Resident

Yet another great Netflix production following on from the likes of Making a Murder, The Keepers and Slenderman. What I liked about this, given the sheer weirdness, no concrete answers so speculation abounds and 4 episodes, doable in one night.

Scope J likes this.
  6. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

Just started it and find it interesting. Have never heard of the pizza delivery bomb story. Also started "I Am Killer" and will go back to that once this one is complete.

GodShifter likes this.
  7. mace

mace Forum Resident

A very interesting story indeed.

Scope J likes this.
  8. Simon A

Simon A Arrr!

Just watched all four episodes and I absolutely loved it. Extremely well put together. So essentially, Trey simply waited for Marge to die to release the series. I think the Duplass Brothers should concentrate their efforts at making other such great series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.