FA: CD's on eBay

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by ralph, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ralph

ralph Forum Resident Thread Starter

I have another batch of CD's up for auction on eBay. Follow this link:

http://music.search.ebay.com/_CDs_W0QQcatrefZC12QQsacatZ307QQsassZralphsQ2dcomicQ2dcorner

for CD's only, or search on my user name, ralphs-comic-corner for a complete list. I also have an eBay store, which now has a selection of collectible (and non-collectible) CD's available at set sale prices. I'll list more in the future. Right now, I have up for auction a Clockwork Orange target disc, and several other targets, plus a Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska - Japan for USA with the alternate mixes, a Fleetwood Mac Live in Boston Volume 3, and many other nifty items, many Japanese and West German pressings. And a bunch of junk too! Hey, gotta mix it up.

Don't worry! I haven't forgotten the SH.tv classifieds. I'll be running some sales there soon, with many more discs from the infamous "Ron" collection. He recently dropped off a big box of discs for me to sell for him. And I do mean BIG! I'm typing up descriptions even as we speak. Well, I will as soon as I finish typing this!

Thanks for listening! Er, reading? Whatever!

Ralph

2. ralph

I have added a Miles Davis - Complete Live at the Plugged Nickel box. Great stuff!

3. I noticed your items while I was browsing yesterday.

You've got some great stuff listed.

4. ralph

Thanks, Scott. Some of the best stuff has already sold at fixed-price. Check out my completed sales.

5. ralph

I have a bunch more great discs on auction, ending on Tuesday. Some phorum phaves including some unremastered Genesis and Carpenters Remasters CD's. And some early scarce Dolly Parton pressings. Not to mention a slew of Time-Life discs. Whoops! I mentioned them. Well, how about another Miles Davis Plugged Nickel set? Click on the link in post number one. Thanks for looking!

6. ralph

The auctions end in just a couple of hours. Still some bargains to be had!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.