FA: DCC Gold CD's (My Personal Collection)...Too many to list

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Scott J, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member

I couldn't help but to do some math. Assuming Berty's hoping for, say, an average of $100.00 per title, he'll come away with $3,000. He would have a little more than that if all 16,000 or so forum members were to send him nineteen cents each.

2. Bertly

Bertly Senior Member

This is Scott J's thread.

3. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member

That was an odd error. Yes, I meant Scott would be the beneficiary if small amounts came from many places.

4. Scott J

Scott J Forum Hall of Fame Thread Starter

Thanks for the thought, but I am happy with whatever I get from the sale of the CD's, and knowing that many, if not all, will go to a SHF member's home, makes parting with them a little easier.

5. Scott J

Scott J Forum Hall of Fame Thread Starter

In hind sight I probably should have had them end at seperate times. Sorry about that. :sigh:

6. drbryant

drbryant Senior Member

Wow. $252 on the Heart.

7. LouReed9

LouReed9 Village Idiot

It may not help at all Scott, but I just had to part with some gems myself for personal reasons as well. And it hurts! And I'm only talkin 3 or 4. I'm sure it ain't easy for you right now. Like everyone else has already said, hang in there man! Better days are comin'!:righton:

8. drbryant

drbryant Senior Member

Even though all of the auctions ended simultaneously, it looks like you got pretty good prices on everything. The only one that looks a little low to me is the $100 for a sealed Red Rose Speedway -- the other items seem to reflect the market for most of those. Great auction, Scott.

9. Bertly

Bertly Senior Member

I think it didn't go higher because Scott noted that there's a small cutout on the slipcase.

10. George P

George P Notable Member

I clicked on the link at the top of the thread and found nothing was there. Have they all been sold?

If not, I'd love to help you out, Scott.

11. drbryant

drbryant Senior Member

Oh. Didn't see that. That makes sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.