Favorite dead "Sopranos" character (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by AKA, Dec 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKA

AKA Senior Member Thread Starter

Over the course of the series' run, several major characters have come and gone (and slept with the fishes).

Which dead character is your favorite? Also, who do you think is going to meet their maker in the fifth season?

To answer the first question, I'll miss Ralphie the most. You hated his character, but that just shows how good an actor Joey Pants is. He added a new dimension of dirtbag-ism to the guys. Sure, they're all dirtbags, but Ralph is the biggest dirtbag of them all!

As far as the second question goes, my money is on Paulie. He doesn't seem as loyal as he once was, and Tony seems to be losing his patience with him. I hope that what he did to Minn Matrone comes back and bites him in the ass one way or another.

2. Jefhart

Jefhart Senior Member

I'll have to go with Ralphie also, what a great sleazebag. I also miss Big ***** (no snide jokes please:) ). What a great teddy bear of a killer.

Jeff

3. Cliff

Cliff Magic Carpet Man

Yep, gotta be Ralphie. What a vicious way he was dispensed of too!!

4. JonUrban

JonUrban SHF Member #497

I like(d) Big *****.
    I don't like what they are doing with Paulie.

5. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

Ralph's character annoyed me, so I didn't mind seeing him go.

Big Pus was great!

I also am not sure what's going on with Paulie. Him and Sil are two of the most amusing characters on TV. I wish they would pair them up more to do some hijinks ;)

6. AKA

AKA Senior Member Thread Starter

I think there should be an episode where Silvio goes to an E Street Band concert and gets to hang out with the boys backstage. I wonder how he'd get along with that guitarist dude. ;)

Do I really think that would be cool, or is it just the meds talking?

Attached Files:

7. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

You know, it took me really long time to figure out they were one and the same. His character on the show seems to be sooooo much different than my perception of him in the band.

8. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

Gloria,

By far the hottest goomar Tony ever had.

9. mrstats

mrstats Senior Member

Gloria was sure nice to look at every week, though.:D

10. MikePh

MikePh Forum Resident/Song and Dance Man

[​IMG]

SEASON ONE: Mikey "Grab Bag" Palmice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.