Fear The Walking Dead - amc Original Series

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Scope J, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Also, when Vanilla Ice and co. are approaching the three protagonists at the end, why do those three just stand there and wait for them? Wouldn't hiding or at least getting behind something bullet proof be a good idea instead of just standing out in the open? They know they'll be outgunned/outmanned, and they're there for a confrontation so why the lack of even the most basic of tactics?

2. Madness

Madness "Hate is much too great a burden to bear."

Soooooooo many unanswered questions, and I have a feeling we'll be waiting until the second half of the season for some of the answers. I don't think Madison is dead...at least I hope not. So why are they not doing a "Where's Madison?" bit like they did for Ofelia (spelling?)? And what did Naomi do that Alicia wanted to blow her away? The show runners are driving me nuts!

3. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

As I have stated before I bailed on this before season 1 ended. And if they just killed the most interesting character off the show I'll be done again.

Finally had a chance to watch it on DVR. I hope it's just a wound. No spoilers but it already aired so it really isn't a spoiler.

4. Rufus McDufus

Rufus McDufus Forum Resident

I've been somewhat enjoying the series so far but that last episode left me mystified. It's like TWD scriptwriters have invaded the show and taken over.

Witchy Woman, MikeInFla and Shawn like this.
  5. Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman Forum Resident

If Dorie dies it will be very disappointing. Losing Nick was bad enough.

I don’t get why Laura/Naomi would leave her sick child behind for 3 days by herself, hiding in a locker? How was the child supposed to eat, drink, etc. when she was so sick and there was no one to help her? That storyline made no sense to me.

MikeInFla likes this.
  6. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

This show was better when it was in Mexico/Cali, IMO.

7. Scott222C

Scott222C Loner, Rebel & Family Man

These shows were better when they were movies by George Romero in the late 60s and mid 70s.

mace likes this.
  8. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

So it looks like some of you were correct in determining who was dead and who was alive.

The gray color scale looks terrible. Wish they wouldn't have done that but I guess it shows the difference in now/then.

snowman872 likes this.
  9. Lownote30

Lownote30 Bass Clef Addict

They won't have to do it anymore when the series resumes. We're all caught up now.

10. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Forum Resident

I was crushing:love: on Kim Dickins going back to her days on Deadwood, so now that her character(Madison) has seen the end on FTWD, I am out. Glad to hear that she mentioned that a Deadwood Movie appears to be soon going into production, as that show never received the proper ending it deserved, when HBO had a new Management after the 3rd Season of Deadwood and the plug was pulled on the show and the Sets were torn down. Kim being on SOA for a short time, was also a great cast addition.

Hall Cat likes this.
  11. Lownote30

Lownote30 Bass Clef Addict

So, is no one watching this show anymore? The mid-season premier was last night.

12. Gibson67

Gibson67 Life is a Magical Mystery Tour enjoy the ride

A couple of episodes behind, the last been Madison saying farewell. Sad to see her go. But I’m still enjoying the show.

13. jlocke08

jlocke08 Forum Resident

I think pt 2 of this season-although I'm still pissed about Kim Dickens-is starting out quite interestingly. Sundays episode left me ready to watch the next one right away.

sixtiesstereo likes this.
  14. genesim

genesim Forum Resident

I watched it and enjoyed the episodeca great deal. Intrigued on where it is going.

Lownote30 and Michael like this.
  15. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

my wife doesn't want to quit this so I may still watch it with her...
    love...LOL.

16. Michael

the flash back scenes are so annoying I hope they lessen the misery for me and other who can't stand this LOST-ISH Bul&&^%!

snowman872 likes this.
  17. Michael

nowhere as they have nowhere to go as we see this in Walking Dead...this show is a prequel...there is no end without a cure and that ain't happening nor do we get a cause...why are we watching this? LOL

18. Michael

I'm fighting with myself to watch this! LOL I may lose the fight.

19. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

I'm caught up now.

I loved last season and this season not so much.

Hall Cat likes this.
  20. Hall Cat

Hall Cat Senior Member

Last season I looked forward to every episode and was satisfied every time. After the first half of this season, i've completely stopped watching it.

21. genesim

genesim Forum Resident

The quest for a civilized society/hapiness/retirement...ain't you been watching those Carl/Rick hallucinations. Just like in the now...good luck with that. Lol

But yeah agree. .why do we watch...a sick obsession of course. I enjoy both shows and laugh at the naysayers. It ain't Shakespeare and never was supposed to be.

Take Morgan wishy washy flip flop. Is he annoying, yes...but I like his optimism and his saving people missionary approach. Looking forward to some merging.

22. Michael

yea, I'm pretty much numb to it all now...

23. genesim

genesim Forum Resident

The show or the naysayers?

I truky find both shjws as entertaining as they ever were. When I binged watched both series AGAIN, I got much more detail. Things that I thought were weaknesses played fine. Extras helped reinforce understanding and just makes me glad both shows exist. If they spin off another I will jump on that too! Would love to have Walking Dead in some form year round.

24. sixtiesstereo

sixtiesstereo Senior Member

It's no longer a prequel. It's in the same timeline now as TWD. That's why Morgan is on the show,
    and also why he is thinking of returning to Alexandria.

Michael and Shawn like this.
  25. genesim

genesim Forum Resident

This is what kills me. Because the new Walking Dead is supposed to have time jump. So is Morgan going to already have come back once the new show starts? To me, it was simple to have Morgan basically walk right off the TWD and then show up on FTWD..however, I wish the time jump on FTWD was even longer so it didn't make Morgan look so wishy washy..I mean for crying out loud, he just left Alexandria.

I got a headache...

Michael likes this.