Fear The Walking Dead - amc Original Series

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Scope J, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

we enjoyed this weeks episode...things may be picking up?
    looks like Mo is on board and that's enough for me to keep watching...I love her and miss MadTv...and her.

sixtiesstereo likes this.
  2. Michael

yea like the Walking Dead isn't unusual...: ) yet nothing is abnormal in their world.

3. Michael

the episode...

4. Michael

so what did you guys think of the finale? We liked it. The show turned around for us.

Lownote30 likes this.
  5. Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman Forum Resident

I thought it went really well. Considering the show lost two major characters, it managed to keep up the intensity and the storyline interesting enough. It was a little surprising that nurse June didn’t know alcohol was an antidote to anti-freeze poisoning. I actually felt some sympathy for Martha at the end.

On a personal note, I loved seeing my old stomping ground Austin as a backdrop.

6. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

The second that June heard that it was antifreeze, she told everyone that ethanol was the antidote. There was no other alcohol available to them until Morgan arrived.

7. How was all ethanol drained from the truck? The bullet holes weren't on the very bottom of the tank. And they couldn't have put a bucket underneath, or even cupped their hands and drank some? The very ending with Morgan just changing his mind about no longer going to VA was unbelievable as well.

Overall the season had some good episodes, but I wasn't a fan of the season ending.

jeroemba likes this.
  8. Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman Forum Resident

Ah, I must have missed something at that point. Morgan said something like “isn’t ethanol just a fancy word for alcohol” so I thought he was the one who told them.

Agreed.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  9. And of course, ethanol from a fuel truck would be poisonous anyways.

10. Michael

Garrett Dillahunt is one of the reason this is working for me now...cool for you seeing Austin! I understood Martha from the beginning, but I think she approached it all wrong.

11. Scope J

Scope J Senior Member Thread Starter

Binged the rest of S04 the
    last 3 days, overall pretty
    darn good.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  12. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

WD related what was the last season with Negan threading everybody at the seasons climax with a baseball bat ?

13. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

I was not a big fan of how much time they spent with most of the cast writhing helplessly on the floor.

And wouldn't they have tasted the ethylene glycol?

14. genesim

genesim Forum Resident

Only in the fact that it has a slightly sweet taste. Pets love it which is a big problem.

15. Michael

FTW can't return soon enough...

16. Alternative4

Alternative4 One of These Days I'll Get an Early Night

As a person who hasn't seen the last 4 episodes of season 4, these comments suggest that the previous 8 episodes were Maddison's dream, Gimple was fired and the season picked up where the end of season 3 left off.

Rufus McDufus likes this.
  17. Hall Cat

Hall Cat Senior Member

That would be great

Steve Simm likes this.
  18. genesim

genesim Forum Resident

Is there indication they had no plan to distill it?

A lot of viewers got mad at them watching it pour out and not lapping it off the ground....of course ignoring the fact that it is likely not absolute alcohol and all the crap in a tanker truck. Yeah they need to go blind...

Distilling is another matter and a base will be needed. We never knew what their plan was but it could be done with volume. Waiting to cool down is another story. Time being of the essence.

19. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

20. Scope J

Looking fwd to S05

Lewisboogie likes this.
  21. Michael

when?

22. Scope J

Last season started in April

23. Michael

THANKS...

Scope J likes this.
  24. alexpop

Yeah ...succumbed to S4 myself, flashback storyline irritating, but must admit pretty good.
    Two Deadwood actors in it.

25. alexpop

Fear TWD: what’s everybody’s opinion on season 4. What’s differences with the dvd / blu ray or uncut version ?