Fleetwood Mac 2018 Reunion/Farewell Tour...

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by jmpatrick, Dec 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

Hence, the last portion of my post. It still can be done rather painlessly if it was that crucial. Apparently, it isn’t so that’s that.

2. sunspot42

sunspot42 Forum Resident

Bingo. She's had more than enough of him in the studio to last a lifetime.

DTK, 905, Matthew Tate and 1 other person like this.
  3. Liquid77

Liquid77 Forum Resident

Was lucky enough to get tickets to Mick's band the Houseshakers in Maui at his restaurant. My friend manages his restaurant, so my wife and I got to meet him in the basement for a 5 minute chat. I asked if there was a tour planned for 18 and he said "things were in motion" and left it at that. Seems like a very down to earth guy.

keyXVII, Hep Alien and WalkAThinLine like this.
  4. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

Go make a CDR of the CM/LB album with a few recent Nicks songs thrown in. It's basically the exact same as what you are asking for.

Hep Alien likes this.
  5. Wayfaring Stranger

Wayfaring Stranger Forum Resident

Any more info on a Fleetwood Mac tour in 2018? There's nothing on their website. I'm in the UK, so chances are probably remote on seeing them again.

Hep Alien, bartels76 and Matthew Tate like this.
  6. For those interested in one of their conflicts/discussion of changing her songs.

It’s aro7nd 33:20or so.

Hep Alien likes this.
  7. raphph

raphph Taking a trip on an ocean liner…

They will definitely play a big UK show or two in the next 12 months......Unless one or more die...and even then it's likely....

8. sweetdudejim

sweetdudejim Forum Resident

When the heck did she remake "Gyspy"? Does she appear on another band's cover version? Or did she do a solo version?

9. Wayfaring Stranger

Wayfaring Stranger Forum Resident

Poor old John McVie was ill a while back. Hopefully he's OK now. And what an extraordinary career he has had. Rarely mentioned, compared to the other members of the band - yet there he was on the amazingly influential Bluesbreakers album with John Mayall and Eric Clapton over 50 years ago. Eric Clapton tells a story of how Mayall threw McVie out of the band's van and left him stranded one night for being drunk. Always had a place in my heart since I read that!

10. PacificOceanBlue

PacificOceanBlue Senior Member

Hep Alien likes this.
  11. WalkAThinLine

WalkAThinLine Forum Resident

everyone but SN seems to love working with LB, and there's a reason for that - the 2 of them definitely know how to push each others' buttons. when they were around each other anything and everything would set them off, and from various band members' interviews and appearances sounds like that still may be the case.

considering discussions in this thread, and that SN solo can now play arenas with strong co-headliners, i wonder whether she will try to find a way to get out of not just creative FM endeavors but their tours too. considering they have nothing new to offer anymore, and they've just done 3 greatest hits tours in short succession, it wouldn't be a great loss if they hang it up as a band and just continue solo and in various more creative and happier combinations, like Buckingham McVie.

Hep Alien and Matthew Tate like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.