For Split Enz Fans in Los Angeles..

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Marc Perman, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marc Perman

Marc Perman Forum Resident Thread Starter

Rockaway Records in Silver Lake has a large batch of Australian, NZ, and a few UK and Dutch pressings of ALL of the Enz's albums, multiple copies in some cases. Looking for a gatefold Frenzy? Want to compare the Oz and UK versions of Mental Notes? Need several cover variations of True Colours? Tempted by the double live album The Living Enz? Perhaps go as far as See Ya Around? (okay maybe not). I didn't resist but there was plenty left as of an hour ago!

dartira and midniteinsanjuan like this.
  2. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Talk about click bait ;), thought you were going to break news of a live reunion show or something!

melstapler and midniteinsanjuan like this.
  3. Marc Perman

As far as I know there's no truth to that rumor. ;)

SJP likes this.
  4. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Right, Neil is a bit predisposed now.

Back on target though, Rockaway is a place I trip into 2-3x per year. Their vinyl is well-curated and I've gotten a few nice pieces there. Their CD selection however is terrific to fill in some inexpensive catalogue holes.

5. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

I'd be interested but being 3,000 miles away makes it kind of impossible. There never was a UK version of Mental Notes just that hodge podge compilation that came out later I thought.

6. Marc Perman

Rockaway
    The UK Mental Notes is the same album as Second Thoughts, so it’s a little confusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.