Frank Abagnale "Catch Me If You Can" Speaks at Google

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by ex_mixer, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ex_mixer

ex_mixer Senior Member Thread Starter

Fascinating talk from the man featured in the Spielberg Film " Catch me if you can"

Well worth the length, the Q & A at the end discussion regarding data breaches, passwords and debt vs. credit cards is very interesting.

longdist01 and MikaelaArsenault like this.
  2. I wish more people would hear what he is saying. There may be a bunch listening to what he is saying but very few want to hear it because it would mean they have to change how they do things.

3. VU Master

VU Master Senior Member

Thanks for the link, watched the whole thing, very interesting. It first I felt a little put off because he seemed to be rushing through the story as if he'd told it too many times to really feel engaged but he definitely had a lot to say and the Q&A was quite good. I have never used a debit card, mostly for the reasons he gives, and now an very glad that I don't.

I was also quite interested in the Trusona products that he talked about and went to their site. IMO that site doesn't give a very good overview of the products or how they work but if they really can eliminate passwords and are reasonably easy to use, I wish them success. Frank seems to be a spokesman on their site and may have a financial connection to them...one of the talking heads on the site looked like him, though I didn't see his name there.

ex_mixer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.