Frank Ocean Blonde Shipping and Pricing

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Astralweeks, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astralweeks

Astralweeks Diamond Dog Thread Starter

Does anyone have any information about the shipping of Blonde? It had a one-day physical release on Friday and I'd like to know when it's coming, how it's being shipped, if I'll get any tracking info, etc. Please respond if you know anything! Frank's such an enigma he won't even let us know when the record's coming:rolleyes:

SoundDoctor and Randy Tater like this.
  2. Randy Tater

Randy Tater Well-Known Member

Bumping this.

I listened to the first few songs of the album last night and decided that was all the persuading I needed to purchase the CD (or possibly the vinyl if it had good reviews). I can't find either format anywhere, aside from people reselling their Black Friday copies for $200 on Ebay or Amazon. Couldn't find any release date either.

3. MarkN

MarkN Forum Resident

When I ordered this on Black Friday, I seem to remember the website saying it was supposed to be shipping on Dec. 5th (that was for the CD).

Astralweeks likes this.
  4. MarkN

MarkN Forum Resident

I got an email a few minutes ago saying that my CD copy of Blond has shipped.

5. Astralweeks

Astralweeks Diamond Dog Thread Starter

Anyone get an email today? I was hoping to get one but unfortunately nothing came:shake:

6. deadcoldfish

deadcoldfish Senior Member

Nope, my package with LP, CD and Air Freshener arrived today ...

7. japes

japes Senior Member

My LP came Thursday. Really enjoying it thus far.

8. noname74

noname74 Allegedly Canadian

I am a big fan of his but honestly he's made it so hard to get his music that I've sort of lost interest in the two new released albums and moved onto other artists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.