Game of Thrones Season 4 thread (starts Sunday, April 13 2014)

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by marblesmike, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Thanks for the link.

Hard to believe she's 32. She looks so young on GOT.

She's not afraid to go naked either.

They always put it out on DVD near the next season.

Tex_Writer likes this.
  2. Deuce66

Deuce66 Senior Member

3. mep

mep Forum Resident

I binge watched the fourth season during the christmas holidays and can also hardly wait till April. I also read the books and have to say, there isn´t all that much left for the next two seasons. I see enough stuff for the next season, but only for a couple of the main characters. Hopefully they won´t split the narrative like George R.R. Martin did it in his books...

4. amoergosum

amoergosum Forum Resident

The Complete Fourth Season on Blu-ray (Amazon UK Exclusive Edition) >>>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. townsend

townsend Senior Member

I picked up the Target Exclusve edition for 34.99 plus tax yesterday. I have not yet broken the shrink wrap. But the front says "20-minute feature on the Award-Winning Costumes, plus a one-of-a-kind 'Beautiful Death' Photo Book." Target had the same set sans goodies for the same price, so I got the one with the goodies. Don't really care, it is the blu-ray presentatioan of season 4 that I was after.

6. amoergosum

The good thing about the UK Exclusive edition is that the bonus disc includes all special features of the US retailers (bonus discs) >>>

Bonus Disc (Amazon UK Exclusive):

"1. Planning a Royal Wedding: In-depth 25-minute feature, giving fans a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Season 4's Royal Wedding.
    2. Silk, Leather & Chain Mail: The Costumes of Season 4; Get a closer look at the creation of the wide- range of original costumes with insights from the cast and crew.
    3. Shock and Awe: Creating the Visual Effects of Season 4; See the VFX team discuss the epic, cutting-edge graphics for Game of Thrones' biggest season yet."

"Silk, leather & chain mail is 20 mins
    Shock & awe is 24 mins
    Planning a royal wedding is 23 mins"

7. amoergosum

Ed Hughes and townsend like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.