Game of Thrones - Season VII - July 16-2017

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Deuce66, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I missed her....

2. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Spoke to her once. Friendly, nice.

3. alexpop

alexpop Power pop + other bad habits....

Game Of Thrones novels.
    What the best version /editions to get ?

4. Brenald79

Brenald79 Forum Resident

Basic mass market paperback box set.
    Don’t get it on Kindle. Too hard to keep scanning back to the beginning to look at the maps and family stuff.

Tokyo Ghost and alexpop like this.
  5. townsend

townsend Senior Member

Since I buy each season on blu-ray after it has been released, I am just now going through the seventh season. I have finished episodes one and two. I thoroughly enjoy the series in general, but neither of these episodes piqued my interest. It seems so predictable in certain aspects -- let's see, since the viewing audience loves Daenerys, Tyrion, and the trio of Stark children -- Arya, Jon, and Sansa -- surprise, let's keep them alive and put them on the same team, allied against the superevil Cersei and the Lannisters.

And if anyone is coated with teflon, it's Jon. They already killed him off once . . . how many times does it take?

This is inevitable, in terms of plot, since there has to be some resolution as we reach the end of the series, but it makes for some less interesting TV. And the new character they introduced (rude chap who Cersei doesn't trust) was about the only new character so far, and he is a bore.

N.B. Please don't spoil the next 5 episodes . . . I have hopes, either low or high. We'll see.

6. Rubber65

Rubber65 Forum Resident

I was purchasing the blu rays as they were coming out but stopped at season 4. I have a feeling that after they end of the season next year, they're going to release the complete box set with all the bells and whistles. I think i'm going to hold out and get the complete series then.

7. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

You mean Euron Greyjoy?

8. That80sBaldAsianBadGuy

That80sBaldAsianBadGuy Forum Resident

Thats where I stopped buying too since my disappoint with season 5. Season 6 has its moments but 7 was like it veered off to fan fiction. I may purchase the 4k Ultra HD versions as they come out

Rubber65 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.