Gene Simmons vault review

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by erickana666, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erickana666

erickana666 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Good news my vault was shipped by fedex last wednesday, so maybe i will get it this week !

jdrueke, Sean, Juggsnelson and 6 others like this.
  2. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

Thought you would get it last month? Looking forward to your impressions

Sean, Matthew Tate and Clanceman like this.
  3. It is indeed a wonderful world we live in. A world where we have choices, like which threads to read and participate in. Why not find one that is more appealing and less likely to cause you to thread-crap. :righton:

Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
    Mike24137, MikeMig, martinb4 and 18 others like this.
  4. erickana666

Wow ,mthe online trqcking said that the vault will be in today ! Finally , i just hope that they dont ask me for money ( custom fee or taxes).

905, Juggsnelson, Runicen and 5 others like this.
  5. erickana666

Finally the vault is in !!
    I will give you reviews in a couple of days.
    My special gift from gene simmons are

A Peter Criss tattoo
    A Backstage pass from the lost tour 2011
    And........

The crucifix that wore Gene Simmons during the First tours in 1974 !
    You can see the crucifix in the old videos of 1974 on youtube.
    Its a way for Gene, to give me hope and help during my battle with my incurable cancer.

Its a nice touch, thank you the customer service of Gene for the infos. They said that Gene took the time to choose something special because of my condition.
    Thank you
    Gene

6. brownsound2112

brownsound2112 Forum Resident

Awesome. I love Gene - seriously, I think he has a good heart.

My best to you as well, Erick...

7. Hell yeah! You got one of the great gifts! That's the best surprise gift I've read about so far! Man, enjoy.

8. Zoot Marimba

Zoot Marimba And I’m The Critic Of The Group

Wow that's a gift, and you deserve it 1000000%

9. dudley07726

dudley07726 Forum Resident

Yeah, okay!

Zoot Marimba likes this.
  10. John Rhett Thomas

John Rhett Thomas Forum Resident

Congratulations, man. I hope you enjoy the hell out of that set.

11. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

12. ccbarr

ccbarr Forum Resident

Glad to read the vault arrived, enjoy rocking out to all that music, and enjoy the goodies. That was nice of Gene to go the extra mile, glad he did.

13. WhoDaresWins

WhoDaresWins Forum Resident

Nice vault gift, very classy from Gene.

14. erickana666

Now im putting all the cds in my ipod, it takes time !
    Hoping to listen the first cd before going to bed.

The only song that it sucks that is not included is Stankey the parrot (i really like the song), i have this song from a bootleg, and in good quality, but i was wishing to have it in an official release.

15. erickana666

I checked better inside the vault, and i found a signed guitar pick of ace frehley !
    Cool !

Bobguitar, bzfgt, izgoblin and 22 others like this.
  16. Kate_C.

Kate_C. abyssus abyssum invocat

Awesome pay-off to my favourite story thread! Seriously?! A piece of jewelry worn by GS from 1974? I feel like I've won something just reading about your happiness :) . Pictures of you and the treasure chest at some point, if you're up to it.

17. driverdrummer

driverdrummer Forum Resident

Is the vault just 200 different versions of No No No? :p

Matthew Tate and Zoot Marimba like this.
  18. Tedw9

Tedw9 No More Mr. Nice Guy

That is a seriously bad ass vault you got! And a cross worn by Gene? Just amazing, what a perfect piece for you. Gene did good with this one, so happy to read you got hooked up and you’re happy with what you got. Because in that’s what’s most important. And thank you for sharing with the rest of us!!!

Tree of Life, 905, RockRoom and 6 others like this.
  19. mikestar

mikestar Friendly Optimist

Awesome and happy for you. By sharing your story you make all of our lives better. Rock on!

20. edenofflowers

edenofflowers A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular!

YAY!!!!! Congratulations! I've been following this thread in silence for a while hoping you'd get something special and you certainly did! A PETER CRISS TATTOOO! :p But seriously, that's a lovely gesture on the part of GS to send you something as special as the crucifix, I hope this lifts your spirits and gives you a bit of a boost. Oh, and of course you have all that audio to plough through! Looking forward to hearing your review of the music and be sure to apply that tattoo, wear that crucifix, stick on your pass and play air guitar with Ace's pick.

:edthumbs:

21. A Peter Criss tattoo? What, did they slice a patch of skin off his arm or something? :)

22. Dflow

Dflow Listening in the time of Dylan

Receiving a crucifix on Ash Wednesday from your rock hero is certainly something special. Absolutely thank Gene and a nod of gratitude upstairs couldn’t hurt. Let the healing powers of music rock your world.

23. sunking101

sunking101 Forum Resident

Sorry to read about your condition. I hope you enjoy your Vault.:cheers:

24. erickana666

Thank you everybody for your kind words. Dont forget english aint my native tongue, so sorry if i make mistakes sometimes. Tomorrow i have a scan at the hospital but my ipod will not be far away !
    Sometimes is tuff because i have to do chimiotherapy every 2 weeks for the rest of my life, my nose is bleeding some day , all day long, but im still fighting and the vault is the ultimate gift for me.
    I just listened cd 1 and 2 and it rocks !
    The first cd are songs that should i been on a kiss records, second cd is more different version of songs. I will give you a song by song opinion very soon.
    Thanks again , all of your kind words mean a lot to me, taking time to write for me is priceless for me. To fans of any kind of music and members of this great forum, thank you.

25. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

Hoping you get excellent results on your scan tomorrow!! Nice to see that Gene came through for you. Thats a great gift and pretty appropriate for the fight you are going through. Looking forward to Your thoughts on the set!!!

Tree of Life likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.