Good deals on amazon.ca - Updated as deals are found

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by TheHypnoToad, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHypnoToad

TheHypnoToad Senior Member Thread Starter

Since the Tom Petty thread is getting cluttered with some amazing deals on vinyl that are being found on Amazon's Canadian site, I thought it appropriate to start one here rather than our continuing to hi-jack that thread. so here goes (all prices are in Canadian dollars):

Tom Petty Live Anthology 7 LP box - $15.99 http://www.amazon.ca/Live-Anthology...=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1301031847&sr=8-5

Woodstock - 5 LP box - $13.99 http://www.amazon.ca/Woodstock-Days...m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=1BGP404P25T7CF4VGWR2

Led Zeppelin The Song Remains the Same 4 LP bx - $13.99 http://www.amazon.ca/Song-Remains-S...m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_r=1BGP404P25T7CF4VGWR2

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Seriously, if anyone wants to order that Traveling Wilburys, and have it shipped directly to me, I swear you'll be paid back ASAP, and April 1st at the VERY latest !!!! I'll even add a couple of bucks, so you get every penny back, and not lose to Pay Pal fees !!!! Just PM me.

I'm gonna cry if I miss out on this...

3. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Which one?

4. Myke

The box w/all 3 for 11.99 Canadian...

5. Pawnmower

Pawnmower Senior Member

6. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Yeah, there's a bunch of these calling my name... I forsee my credit card taking on some heavy lifting later today...

7. Myke

8. sf74

sf74 Active Member

sorry i couldn't provide the links but these are the ones i just ordered. REALLY REALLY good deals. i hope they honor all the prices

9. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

If any of these ship, it will be a miracle. They are already long sold out and orders are being taken with a long shipping lag...Typically, these orders get canceled. (Also, these are top sellers in vinyl, so they aren't going to slip under Amazon's radar).

10. gmoney80

gmoney80 Forum Resident

Thanks a lot buddy, just ordered the zeppelin and tom petty boxes. Really appreciated!!

11. harmonica98

harmonica98 Senior Member

I agree but put in a big order as soon as I saw the post in the Petty thread - it can't hurt to try.

Tom

12. deadcoldfish

deadcoldfish Senior Member

13. hutlock

14. xtianDC

xtianDC Forum Resident

15. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

Just remember that if you buy everything in one order, nothing will ship until every item is in stock...more time for them to cancel it all...

16. Myke

I Googled that Q for you Tim, and per a Smiths forum...YES ! :righton:

17. gmoney80

gmoney80 Forum Resident

agreed the worst that can happen is that my order gets canceled

18. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown Forum Resident

Here's what just showed up as I was attempting to place more orders...

We're sorry. The item The Studio Albums (6lp) is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

We're sorry. The item The Live Anthology (7lp) is no longer available from the seller you selected. We've moved it to the Saved Items section of your Shopping Cart. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

We're sorry. The item Traveling Wilburys Coll.Vinyl is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

19. Myke

This started for me at 6:00 this morning in that other thread...that's 6 hours of wishin'...and hopin'...and plannin'...and prayin'...

Oh well. It's over. :sigh:

20. extravaganza

extravaganza Senior Member

21. NewKidInTown

NewKidInTown Forum Resident

It's a shame Mike. I was trying to order the Wilbury's for you along with some titles I wanted.

22. kwadguy

kwadguy Senior Member

The titles are starting to go entirely out of stock (not orderable from Amazon). This should continue for another hour or two, before everything is cleaned up.

Then you get to wait to find out what Amazon will do.

23. mmorris3

mmorris3 Forum Resident

24. Myke

:love: I really appreciate you Laura. Thanks very much. :cheers:

I didn't know there's an alt. version of Roy's You're Not Alone Anymore, or the fact that Kevin Gray mastered it !?!?!? Now, I have to have it, even at $75.00.

25. hutlock

Oh man, MYKE... I sold a sealed copy here on the Marketplace a few months ago -- I guess you missed it. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.