Good deals on Amazon.co.uk--updated regularly (Part Three)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by superstar19, Oct 15, 2014.

1. It's Felix

It's Felix It's not really me

Sorry forgot to add a :)

latheofheaven likes this.
  2. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley...

Heads up - Wombling Free - The Soundtrack......0.99p.....soon £99....that'll make a killing that one! ;)

latheofheaven and It's Felix like this.
  3. smartiepants

smartiepants Senior Member

all over that one like a rash :laugh:

imarcq likes this.
  4. smartiepants

still waiting for a replacement for my Led Zep album, been over 6 weeks now, only available from third party sellers now, still haven't sent the damaged one back yet

imarcq likes this.
  5. It's Felix

Wasn't this only about£20 when it came out? I remember getting the 'normal' version for about£12.

6. smartiepants

I paid £15.99 its around the £35-£40 new from third party sellers

It's Felix likes this.
  7. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

[​IMG]

Cream / Fresh Cream super deluxe edition – £24.99

8. Dee Zee

Dee Zee Once Upon a Dream

This came up in a Petty forum but there’s a deluxe MOJO CD with a second disc of live numbers from the 2010 tour. That’s a killer live disc I have to say. Plus MOJO is a good album. $22.30 in USD.

Opeth likes this.
  9. imarcq

black sheriff likes this.
  10. inspiracy

inspiracy Senior Member

11. jupiter8

jupiter8 Forum Resident

slipkid and inspiracy like this.
  12. imarcq

13. smartiepants

finally I have my replacement Led Zep album :edthumbs:

no sign of about 3 or 4 albums that are late

14. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

15. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

This looks nice! [​IMG]

16. latheofheaven

Wow, excellent deal! That thing after it came out stayed around $80 here in the US. I finally found a French version for about $55 and I thought that was great... Heh, should've been more patient, I guess... [​IMG]

17. smartiepants

18. latheofheaven

19. It's Felix

20. smartiepants

It was £20-94 I bagged it the first time around same price

latheofheaven and It's Felix like this.
  21. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

Just a suggestion to at least mention the artist on items like this. Otherwise, someone might be clicking on Slim Whitman, or Metallica, or Brahms' piano concertos. Which is great if you're a fan of that stuff, but an unneeded click if you're not...

NOTE: the above link was for Mogwai, for those who wondered.

22. It's Felix

Just a suggestion - only post in here if you have a new 'cheap amazon link' rather than just being negative about those people that find them.. Obviously I appreciate this post breaks my own rule....

23. smartiepants

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01KGH78BK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

just for those who hasn't got a second to waste clicking a link its david bowie- man who fell to earth deluxe vinyl

best be quick on this one

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Nicolas Roeg’s enigmatic, David Bowie film, comes the release of the original soundtrack. Previously unavailable in any form until now, the soundtrack contains seminal pieces by Stomu Yamash’ta and John Phillips, who composed specifically for the film. The film’s score has always been highly celebrated and long sought after by fans but until now unavailable as a body of work: it can now finally be acknowledged in its own right. Little is known, and much has been asked, as to why the soundtrack was never originally released. Due to lost tapes recently being uncovered it is now possible to present the original recordings, remastered on 2CD, 2LP gatefold 180GM vinyl and in this sumptuous dual format Deluxe Box featuring the CDs, the LPs, poster and a 48-page hardback book with rare photos, and a new essay about from respected music critic and biographer Paolo Hewitt.

is that enough info for everybody ;)

24. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Great deal indeed ^^^, I'm sure it's a great package at an unbelievable price. I love Bowie, don't know this one. However, I sampled through iTunes and it didn't do a thing for me.

25. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

Hey, sorry if I offended you with my request to include some info about the item, rather than just a link. Just thought it would be helpful/useful - that’s all. Peace? :wave: