Good deals on eBay : Post the hot deals you find on eBay.com here

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kwadguy, Mar 12, 2018.

1. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Gotta agree on this one.

Sting/Shaggy is on my want list and I know a couple other people who are looking for it as well so I picked up a few of those. Also got the DMB release (don't have any of his studio stuff, only a few from his Live Trax series). Finally, I inquired if the seller had any more of the Robert Plant. He had one with a slightly damaged cover and I rounded out my order with that. Under $14 shipped for five new CDs, can't beat that in my book! BTW, seller's communication is without compare.

fluffskul and MartyTem like this.
  2. DealsOnVinyl

DealsOnVinyl Active Member

3. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm a "Citizens For Boysenberry Jam" Fan

Jumped on a few things in my cart. I had $8 in eBay bucks too!
    Managed to get Grateful Dead 3 LP shrine, Fleetwood Mac 4 LP Boston, ad Jerry Garcia MFSL Shady Grove for just over $100 with 6 months no interest on my PayPal account. Lord help me.

SJP and masterbucket like this.
  4. masterbucket

masterbucket Forum Resident

That FM Boston set is a great set......congrats

aoxomoxoa likes this.
  5. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm a "Citizens For Boysenberry Jam" Fan

I’m glad to hear that because I couldn’t find much information on it. I just sort of blindly bought it because the samples sounded really good.

6. googlymoogly

googlymoogly Forum Resident

Bobsblkwax likes this.
  7. Radio

Radio Forum Resident

8. kwadguy

kwadguy Forum Resident Thread Starter

Got my order from this person today. Just as described: New, sealed. I was expecting these to be promo copies not indicated as such. Nope, they are retail copies. Maybe they fell off a truck somewhere...

Anyway, very happy.

Unfortunately, the free shipping deal is gone.

fluffskul likes this.
  9. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I have to wonder if those Cd's were copies you get Free when you bought concert tix ?

10. fluffskul

fluffskul Forum Resident

Got mine today too.. well packaged and all factory sealed, no sign of being promos...

And if they were free CDs that someone else sold... I couldn't care less. I cancelled my vinyl pre-order for DMB after getting the CD that cheap. The Record Company disc was great... and the other 3 i probably never would've got had it not been for that deal, but i'm excited to listen to them now.

Davidmk5 likes this.