Great White - Full Circle (2017)

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Purple, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple

Purple Forum Resident Thread Starter

Not a lot of (any?) press on this. Due out in a couple days. Found "I'm Alright" on youtube:

moofassa_ca likes this.
  2. Matthew Tate

Matthew Tate Forum Resident

its not great white without jack really

gitters, paradox55, johnny q and 2 others like this.
  3. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

Pretty good tune. I always liked Great White but I wish these guys could all get on the same page. Jack can still sing well enough and Mark has always come up with tasty riffs. Jack's recent Lp really left me cold...this sounds much better.

Purple and Matthew Tate like this.
  4. Jimmy Agates

Jimmy Agates CRAZY DOCTOR

Love Great White but yeah I was very disappointed with Jack's album even though they're awesome live. Didn't like the last Great White with Terry Ilous even though I like his old band XYZ. So from being a huge fan I'm now dealing with 2 bands disappointing me :-/

5. Purple

It hasn't been mentioned a lot, but this one is produced by Michael Wagener - he generally makes good sounding records in the heavy metal genre.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  6. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

I love classic Great White. I can't muster any interest in GW without Jack, though. I gave the prior album with Terry a chance, and didn't care for it at all. Wish Jack and Mark would get on the same page.

7. paradox55

paradox55 Forum Resident

Jack's album had a few decent songs, namely Sign of the Times, Anything for You, He Saw it Comin', and My Addiction.

Matthew Tate likes this.
  8. Purple

9. Not interested. Bought 30 years live to give Terry a chance, it didn't do anything for me. Get back with Jack!

Matthew Tate likes this.
  10. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

I have to agree the Jack/Mark combo is what it takes to get Great white going for me .........

Matthew Tate likes this.
  11. Matthew Tate

Matthew Tate Forum Resident

terry sounds great on the material written for/with him. he sounds bad on the stuff jack sang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.