Grimm - Series Finale this week

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by brimuchmuze, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brimuchmuze

brimuchmuze Forum Resident Thread Starter

MARTHY likes this.
  2. fuzzface

fuzzface Forum Resident

I've stayed with it from the start. Silly and cheesy at times, but I've enjoyed it.

3. tommy-thewho

tommy-thewho Senior Member

Haven't seen it much this season at all.

4. monte4

monte4 Senior Member

My wife and I have watched from the beginning. Wife loves the different 'monsters'. I would have liked the show to go on for another season.

5. Bad Samaritan

Bad Samaritan Forum Resident

This has been must-see tv for my wife and I since Grimm debuted. The first few seasons were great, but with the focus trending away from the "wesen of the week" theme and more towards the convoluted story lines involving royal conspiracies, black claw, etc. - it has lost some appeal. IMO, It did jump the shark when Juliette was resurrected as Eve and all the main character's personal relationships became somewhat incestuous. Even so, this final season has regained some appeal as it rushes headlong to a big conclusion. I'll miss it when it's gone.

rod likes this.
  6. Andy Smith

Andy Smith .....Like a good pinch of snuff......

Yeah, I'll miss it. Used to watch it with my daughter but she dropped it a few series ago. I stayed. Glad I did.

7. MARTHY

MARTHY Forum Resident

Wife and I have been watching religiously since the first ep. Going to tune in for sure for the series finale. We're thinking that piece of the staff that Nick has will hopefully bring Hank and Wu back from the dead. We're going to miss the show: each week was typically another crazy Wesen appearance, and we have enjoyed them all.

8. Larry Mc

Larry Mc Forum Dude

My wife got me hooked. I enjoy watching it.

9. rcsrich

rcsrich Forum Resident

Fun show, will definitely miss it after the final episode wraps... :cry:

10. jpelg

jpelg Forum Resident

We loved the first three seasons (especially Monroe), but dropped out after season 4. So I have no idea what transpired the last two seasons.
    Will DVR the final ep though, just to see how things wrap up.

11. thegage

thegage Forum Currency Nerd

Agree that the Eve story line was out there, but our whole family has watched and enjoyed this from the beginning despite the occasional eye-rolling moments (unlike, say, Sleepy Hollow, which we bailed on middle of the second season). While it's too bad the series is ending, it'll be worth it if they finally explain exactly what that stick is, and what the seven keys have to do with anything.

John K.

12. Bad Samaritan

Bad Samaritan Forum Resident

That finale sucked! I always expected it would wrap up in a good conquers evil kind of way, and thought having some characters die off in the fight was a reasonable & more real expectation. But when they all died off except Nick - I started suspecting we were heading to a BS ending. Sure enough... The parallel reality situation and the ghost Grimm battle to defeat Skeletor, and then everyone is alive, well, and happy? Just stupid.

rod and audiomixer like this.
  13. thegage

thegage Forum Currency Nerd

Really disappointing. Rushed, as if they were just going through the motions to get it over with. And they threw any sort of logical attempt at trying to explain what was going on. Oh well.

John K.

14. Always been a mildly fun entertaining nothing special show but what a lame tacky ending. The skeleton costume looked like it was a 50s sci fi film I reject.

Will forget about this in a week.

15. Lonson

Lonson I'm in the kitchen with the Tombstone Blues

Was a sort of a fizzle of a finale. I liked this series best the last few seasons with the Claw storyline rather than the monster of the week format. . . and this last season had promise that didn't quite make it through the finale.

I almost bailed on this series after the first season. . . and then my uncle got an acting spot in an episode ("The Good Shepherd") in the second season so I watched it to get to that fifth episode. . . I continued watching ever since. I really like Rosalie and Monroe, I'll miss those characters.

16. audiomixer

audiomixer As Bald As The Beatles

Terrible finale!!!

Mazzy likes this.
  17. jpelg

jpelg Forum Resident

OMG, that was so bad. An hour of my time I won't get back. A sad ending to a series that started with so much promise.

audiomixer likes this.
  18. fuzzface

fuzzface Forum Resident

I won't say it couldn't have bee a lot better. But the "fairytale" ending suited the show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.