Has Anyone Been To Music Connection in Manchester NH?

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by antiqueguy19001, Aug 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antiqueguy19001

antiqueguy19001 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I'm going to be going through there, it has good reviews from what I have seen. Are there mostly new records, or are there also crates of used records to dig through? Are the prices reasonable there? Thanks!

2. Barnabas Collins

Barnabas Collins Senior Member

I haven't been to Music Connection in a few years. It used to be fairly hit or miss. The original owner, Richard (can't remember his last name) was an elderly man who smoked constantly in the back of the store, which made it a little uncomfortable if you're sensitive to smoke. He passed away a few years ago and it was taken over by younger people. I only went there once after new ownership and it was pretty much the same. Mostly used records, a few small racks of new records and a whole lot of old junky stereo equipment surrounding the stacks of records. Again, I haven't been there for a long time, but if you're in the area, I think it might be worth a stop. I did find a few treasures there over the years.

antiqueguy19001 likes this.
  3. R. Totale

R. Totale The Voice of Reason

I haven't been in over a decade and have now left the area but it's an easy on-off the highway if you're nearby, so why not? Central NH doesn't have that many options for record buying.

antiqueguy19001 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.