Has anyone ever purchased a Denon refurb receiver from Accessories4less.com

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Dan DRC, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dan DRC

Dan DRC Forum Resident Thread Starter

Looking to replace a family room AVR, was thinking Denon AVR-x1000 refurbished from
    accessories4less .com, anyone have any experience with this company or Denon refurbished in general?

2. cdash99

cdash99 Senior Member

Bumping the thread, more to ask about peoples' experience with the retailer than any specific product.

3. simon-wagstaff

simon-wagstaff Forum Resident

There are plenty of threads on this. Accessories4less is a good place to purchase refurb equipment. Be sure to unbox it and try all the features you want to try within the return period. Full factory warranty. I've done business with them for a long time, good place.

RPhelps and sportzdad like this.
  4. TerryB

TerryB Forum Resident

I concur, a good outfit. No experience with Denon

5. chili555

chili555 Forum Resident

I bought a refurb Onkyo AV receiver from them several years ago. I am happy with the experience and would use them again.

6. avanti1960

avanti1960 Forum Resident

I have read about people having problems with some of the things they bought there but not about their customer service.

7. jeffsab

jeffsab Forum Resident

Keep in mind that they have a restocking fee. I bought a refurb turntable that arrived with a cracked dust cover and no stylus. They offered to ship out replacements and when I said I'd rather just return it I was told I would have to pay the restocking fee.

8. ALAN SICHERMAN

ALAN SICHERMAN Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, NY

I bought an Onkyo c-7030 cd player a few months ago and i have
    no issues to report. Transaction was event free and the unit looked
    brand new.

9. redshift1

redshift1 Member

Purchased Marantz SA8005 refurbished from Accessories4less no tax or shipping ( ground ). Came in non-Marantz packaging without owners manual but all the advertised
    connectors were included. The unit works fine and comes with a one-year warranty. Ordered online on Monday and received three days later. The refurbished SA8005 is in some
    demand so I signed up for an email alert and was notified two weeks later when one was available. Recommended.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.