Help needed with lp

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by noahjld, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noahjld

noahjld Der Wixxer Thread Starter

A few weeks ago somebody created a short thread about (I think) an obscure 60s band and their LP.Can't remember the name of the group or lp but do remember somebody stating that Lennon or McCartney really rated it? Kicking myself because I then checked Amazon and they had it on their site but I didn't bookmark the page etc..thanks in advance.

2. OneStepBeyond

OneStepBeyond Senior Member

Not a lot to go on, of course but what I'd do is check through my Internet history... perhaps you've already done that though and yes, that could be potentially thousands of pages. BUT it's possible you could 'filter' the results to sort of weed it out and narrow it down to a much smaller number of possibilities. :) In any case, by replying I'm bumping the thread and someone might be able to suggest something.

Although, when I read the OP, I did straight away think of Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band's Safe As Milk - though hardly obscure, its not too likely known by many outside of this forum... I should think (!) Lennon in particular was a fan of the record and I'm sure I've read McCartney was as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    George too, proudly displayed the sticker 'insert' from the LP at home..

[​IMG]
    Great album, anyway. :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.