Hidden Extras on Music DVDs

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Jarra Lad, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarra Lad

Jarra Lad Forum Resident Thread Starter

The DVD within the 2004 Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible (10th Anniversary Edition) 2CD/DVD set apparently contains three hidden videos. I know how to access the video for 'Faster' (press enter on the remote when a backwards R appears in a corner during the US video for 'Faster'). Does anyone know how to access the videos for 'She Is Suffering' and 'Revol' on the same DVD please?

2. Jarra Lad

On the band commentary section of the 2001 Suede DVD 'Lost In T.V.' just before the track 'Stay Together' begins when all of the band members leave the room press enter on the remote to access the track 'Positivity'.

3. Cassiel

Cassiel Sonic Reducer

The Residents' "Icky Flix" has a whole bunch; they appear to be videos for which the band might not have full rights to distribute (e.g., their performance on the NBC "Night Music" show). The Easter eggs are accessed by clicking on the top hat and eyeball head image in various not-immediately-obvious locations in the various DVD menus.

Last edited: May 29, 2017
  4. Jarra Lad

Replying to myself here, but I eventually found the answer on a Julian Cope forum. The hidden videos are accessed from tracks 4, 10 and 11 in the same way. A backwards R briefly appears in bottom right corner of the screen. When it does, you press enter on your remote. I obviously wasn't paying enough attention to notice this before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.