How do you hear about reissues?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Paully, Jan 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinylontubes

vinylontubes Forum Resident

I know this sounds crazy. But, sometimes I walk into a record store and see what they have.
    I know, I know. Crazy.

CCrider92 and Hadean75 like this.
  2. Hadean75

Hadean75 Forum Moonlighter

Nope. Not crazy. Unfortunately for me, the closest record store to me is 3 1/2 hours away. Otherwise I would be there all the time lol.

Elton likes this.
  3. Rne

Rne weltschmerz

Mainly here and on The Second Disc.

Paully likes this.
  4. CCrider92

CCrider92 Senior Member

Weekly release emails from Newbury, Bull Moose, SHF, Music Tap, Pause & Play, Soundstage Direct, new release sections of local record stores

Paully likes this.
  5. Laibach

Laibach Forum Resident

If it's an artist that's important to me, I usually learn through "social media" of those artists (to which I'm subscribed), then google alerts and finally amazon.com -many a time I've done a random search and ocassionally stumble upon product listings which I didn't know existed. If it's an artist that's not much important to me, nor essential, then I'd see a thread or a post here, then decide whether I'm interested in pre-ordering.

Paully likes this.
  6. Paully

Paully De gustibus non est disputandum Thread Starter

I started this thread and then forgot about it and didn't have a chance to respond to people individually as they posted (probably best, I would have just littered the thread up). But I wanted to say thank you to everyone for the responses and some great ideas! I am busy checking out the sites mentioned. Thanks again! Really great suggestions and they are already coming in useful.

7. Audioresearch

Audioresearch Forum Resident

Here and by my local record store

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.