Huge plot holes in movies

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by James Slattery, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dynamicalories

dynamicalories Forum Resident

I think a lot of people confuse their own inability to suspend disbelief for "plotholes."

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  2. Strat-Mangler

Strat-Mangler Personal Survival Daily Record-Breaker

Yep.

I'd figure the word "plot" would be a dead giveaway but some people are slower on the uptake, it seems.

"Oh no! The sound that gun makes is different than what was portrayed in the movie. PLOTHOLE!" :rolleyes:

3. Solitaire1

Solitaire1 Carpenters Fan

Thinking about it after I posted and reading the comments, I realized that the Millenium Falcon is much smaller than I thought, and thus bares little relationship to the TARDIS when it comes to the internal size.

4. Squealy

Squealy Forum Hall Of Fame

You can't compare them because the Falcon is not magical or supernatural or whatever the TARDIS is (I don't watch Doctor Who) , so it can only be as big on the inside as it is on the outside...

But let's get off this irrelevant topic...

5. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

After Luke was injured and his hand was cut off, he was in a part of the Millennium Falcon that had fold-out beds on the wall. So yeah, there are sleeping quarters, at least for the pilot and co-pilot and maybe a couple of guests. At least enough for a slumber party and a hand of poker or two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.