"I can't believe I bought that!"

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Roscoe, Nov 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J. Warren

J. Warren Senior Member

Yesman, your "Cool As Ice" post made me laugh out loud! I had a similar reaction renting "Simply Irresistable", but I rent through Netflix, so no shame! I knew it would suck, but I just have to watch anything with Sarah Michelle Gellar...
    Back to the topic, I always thought I had the most diverse music collection imaginable (just NO Country), and when I go back and revisit the past, I still recall what I got out of certain selections, no matter how outlandish the title. Hey, I was obsessed with the first Boston album as a kid (still love it), and Kansas' "Leftoverture"; just bought the remaster, in fact! I'm still hoping that Steve will remaster "Overkill" or "Ace Of Spades" from Motorhead, as discussed in an earlier thread. See, I just can't shake those influences from the past, so there's very little "what was I thinking" when looking at the record collection.

2. rjp

rjp Senior Member

live it up is worth owning just for the stills tune "haven't we lost enough". it is the single best thing he has written in the last 15 years. keep the cd just for that, and if you haven't played it in a while, put it in the meachine, hit track four, sit back and enjoy.

renny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.