DCC Archive I went to the WFMU Record Fair in NYC tonight...

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Todd Fredericks, Nov 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Senior Member Thread Starter

I went to the fair tonight and got some goodies on a tight, tight budget (slow work in these crazy times).

DCC "Never A Dull Moment" (sealed #811)
    Dylan Un-plugged (sealed Columbia pressing, never SV: Simply Vulgar)
    Two NM London Stones albums: "Let it Bleed" (Stereo) and "Big Hits..." (Mono).

There were tons of dealers and lots of stuff to drool at. I just grabbed these titles for less than $40... The one title I regret not picking up for $5 was a Jocko's greatest spin hits album (my dad was on the radio with him... He had the rocket ship, my dad had the train).

I spoke to Bob at Sundazed and he said that the mono "Blonde on Blonde" should be ready for release in Feb. "Freewheelin..." is coming out in a few weeks and in the next few months Dylan's first album and then "Another Side...". I forgot to ask him about which S&G albums he remixed (first 2 or 3) but I'm sure Luke will get the definitive answer...

Steve, a dealer was selling the DCC Ray Charles stuff (sealed) for $100 each...

This was the first time I was able to attend this fair and I'm glad I went and didn't spend my rent (rather dinner).

Todd

2. lukpac

lukpac Senior Member

Well, he's told me twice now everything on the first 3 was remixed, so...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.