Idea for a new type of thread or a new category in this forum

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by optoman, Jun 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optoman

optoman Forum Resident Thread Starter

I appreciate what people think about the audio quality of records in this forum but I often find it very frustrating to read post after post of arguments about minute details about digital Vs. analogue, real flipback sleeves against photos of the sleeves, moans about prices etc. While I have no problem with people discussing anything they like, I just thought that it will be useful to have a section where people comment on the sound in a form such as a marks out of 10 or something like that. This way it will be possible to see in one glance what the general opinion is. For example, at the time of writing this there are 125 pages of posts about the new Pink Floyd reissues. Will it not be useful to have one place where all the opinions are visible in one glance?
    Something like that can even have several lists such as a list for sound quality, another one for packaging, for quality of pressing or anything else that can be put in a simple table.
    Any thoughts?

2. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

It's been the way it is since 2002. Ain't nothing going to change.

3. Harvest Your Thoughts

Harvest Your Thoughts Forum Resident

You just have to take the good with the bad on this forum. There are many things that should be done to improve it but none of it will happen sadly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.