Is anyone watching the new TV show LUCIFER?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by white wolf, Feb 16, 2016.

1. Lonson

Lonson Don't get around much anymore

As I kept watching Lucifer, I kept missing Rush, which was a much better show. . . wish it hadn't been canceled.

Done A Ton likes this.
  2. white wolf

white wolf Forum Resident Thread Starter

They seem to have run out of ideas, or they don't know where to go with the show.

3. Taurus

Taurus Well-Known Member

Just wanted to add that I forgot to add the bolded words to the above quote (in my original post).

Maybe Netflix or Amazon will pick up this show and do it right.........

4. white wolf

white wolf Forum Resident Thread Starter

That happens a lot on Series TV.

5. Tom in Houston

Tom in Houston Forum Resident

Does the star really play piano on the show? I see it, but I don't know whether to believe it or not.

Maybe the plot twist that the show needs will be Lucifer's assassination. The other supernaturals, his assistants if you will, are trying to take advantage of his new found human vulnerability, to get him murdered and sent back to hell, so that all can return to normal.

Lucifer worked well when the show followed the X-Files mini series. I hope they will get rid of the female detective's husband. That's a needless side plot. He might be more interesting resurrected from hell.

6. daglesj

daglesj Forum Resident

We really enjoyed this. Playing Lucifer as a mix of Kenneth Williams, David Walliams and Jason King was superb.

Would be hilarious if they got Miranda Hart to play his mum. Would be totally against what everyone would expect.

willy likes this.
  7. willy

willy hooga hagga hooga

:biglaugh:

Yeah. I'm just discovering this Lucifer show, as I don't watch much TV. Gary as the Devil is brilliant!

daglesj likes this.
  8. Luvtemps

Luvtemps Forum Resident

Only in America could Satan get his own show,although he's been in production for centuries.

9. I watch it, I like it!