It's About Time -The Complete Series' Starring Imogene Coca 4-DVD!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Michael, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I kind of doubt this has aged well. I remember it as appealing to six year old me but, as I've found with some older series, they just don't appeal to current me.

2. Vidiot

Vidiot Now in 4K HDR!

Noted Hollywood writer Mark Evanier had a good line I always liked: "I tried to watch the DVD's of the 1960s Man from U.N.C.L.E. shows, but I'm convinced some cheap company went and hired bad actors and built bad sets and reshot all those shows, because there's no way the real show was this awful back in the 1960s." :sigh:

I suspect It's About Time is like that.

numer9, beccabear67 and wayneklein like this.
  3. Michelle66

Michelle66 Senior Member

"All About Time" is one of the few shows in the book Harry and Wally's Favorite TV Shows to earn zero stars.

Many shows got a mere half star, but only a scant handful achieved the exalted status of no stars at all.

"Me and the Chimp". "Pink Lady".

"It's About Time"....

Morbid curiosity has caused me to seek out these zero-star extravaganzas, but "It's About Time" is one I've never b̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶j̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ seen.

Probably won't buy the set, but might check out YouTube is somebody posts an episode or two.

As for the book, it came out in 1989, so it's obviously dated. But, the reviews are pretty entertaining and generally fun to read.

[​IMG]
    Harry and Wally's Favorite TV Shows
    by Harry Castleman et al.
    Link: http://a.co/hAcyk3K

4. Scotian

Scotian Amnesia Hazed

I loved this show when it aired but we had two channels at the time & I was eight. I attempted to watch the first episode recently & made it about 10 minutes in. Neither me or this show has aged well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.