Izotope RX 6 is on sale...!!

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Pete74, Feb 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete74

Pete74 Forum Resident Thread Starter

Bought a copy of izotope rx6 elements this week for 30 bucks....

I've been using vinylstudio and audacity for quite a while and i gotta say, izotope is sooooooo much more effective at de-clicking it's crazy! And I'm no expert doing this stuff either.

I'm kinda regretting not buying the standard version, but still, really great tool to have.

2. Joel Cairo

Joel Cairo Video Gort / Paiute Warrior Staff

For those who were cheapskates, and jumped on the $29.00 President's Day flash sale for RX 6 Elements (and thanks **so** much to the OP for posting about that!)...

For registered Elements users, Izotope now has the upgrade to RX 6 Standard for just $149.00... meaning your final cost for RX Standard will be $178.00 (as opposed to the regular list price of $399.00)!!

For those who weren't fortunate enough to hop on the earlier deal and qualify for the special upgrade price, Izotope still has a deal for you-- RX 6 Standard can be purchased for $249.00, until April 30th, 2018.

Just to mention for all of the needle droppers here, RX 6 Standard includes the Forum favorite MBIT+ dithering and Izotope's excellent resampling module-- plus a host of other amazing tools, as well.

Don't miss a chance to pick up some excellent software at a hefty discount!

- Kevin

3. Joel Cairo

Joel Cairo Video Gort / Paiute Warrior Staff

A bump, for anyone who might be interested...

longdist01 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.