Jerry Lewis

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by clayton, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clayton

clayton Senior Member Thread Starter

I got to hear Jerry Lewis speak yesterday, He is a recipient of a implantable pain management device which the company I work for manufacturers, Jerry had chronic back pain for 37 years related to the falls he's taken during his career (1900 falls), he's was so pleased that he's no longer in pain that he has become a spokesperson for treating back pain and an advocate for implantable devices to manage pain, at 79 years of age he can still crack off the one liners pretty good but he's a human resources nightmare, when's the last time someone called a woman a "broad", anyway his comedy reminded me of another era particularly when he showed a video clip tribute that he and two other comedians did to Henny Youngman. it was a treat to hear and see a comedy legend

2. Ken_McAlinden

Ken_McAlinden MichiGort Staff

A lot of Jerry's better known films from the 50s and early 60s are finally going to be released on DVD by Paramount this October. Titles include:

The Stooge
    The Delicate Delinquent
    The Ladies' Man
    The Patsy
    Cinderfella
    The Bellboy
    The Errand Boy
    The Family Jewels
    The Nutty Professor CE (replaces the previous DVD release)
    The Disorderly Orderly

Regards,

3. therockman

therockman Senior Member In Memoriam

I love Jerry and I am looking forward to those DVD releases, although most of these still look good on laserdisc.

4. RetroSmith

RetroSmith Forum Hall Of Fame<br>(Formerly Mikey5967)

Cinderfella is one HYSTERICAL flick.

"Oh......Fella......"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.