KEF KUBE subwoofer?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Wasabi, Nov 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wasabi

Wasabi Forum Resident Thread Starter

Anyone have a 10B or 12B? I'm thinking about pairing one up with my KEF LS50 wireless speakers. It's either one of those or a REL T7/i. I like the DSP placement options help of the KEF as I'll have some issues there.

Thanks for any input.

2. GoldprintAudio

GoldprintAudio Forum Resident

I've sold both a 10b and 12b to customers of mine that have LS50w speakers......both work great in their setups.

SandAndGlass likes this.
  3. Ponzio

Ponzio Forum Resident

You realize that you don't have to timbre match sub-woofer's, right? Personally I've mated my LS50's to a SVS SB-2000, also in a piano black finish if you're worried about aesthetics, and it sounds fantastic in a relatively big room (20'x20').

Wasabi likes this.
  4. Wasabi

Wasabi Forum Resident Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply,

Yes, I understand the timbre matching and how it's not important on the sub. I had a SVS SB12 NSD with the KEFs and am just looking to mix it up a bit with the KUBE sub this time. The SVS is a great sub and I probably shouldn't have sold it but I wasn't using it for a period of time and someone offered me more than I paid for it so I let it go. Also, I guess I'm just a KEF ho...lol although a deal on the REL T7(or 9)/i would tempt me. I picked up a 10B for a great deal yesterday. My room is about 10' x 12' and I'm sure it will be enough. If not, I'll move it down the road to someone else. It's why we play the game. :D

Ponzio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.