Liz Phair - new cd sound quality?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Holy Zoo, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenBoy

GoldenBoy Purple People Eater

My opinion of the album falls between Clove and Christgau. I think the biggest difference of opinion I have with either one of them is, in Clove's case, I didn't think whitechocolatespaceegg was a very good album outside of maybe three or four songs, and in Christgau and Clove's case, outside of the chorus of 'average everyday sane/psycho supergodess', I don't care for The Matrix produced songs on Liz Phair, whatsoever. Sorry for helping to take this thread on a tangent. Let's now return to a discussion of the 'sound' and perhaps move any discussions on a opinion of the material to a new thread.

2. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

Lizzie baby.

Attached Files:

3. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

I saw the video for her single on VH1 last night. While I can't comment on the sound quality (how can you tell from a single speaker on an ancient television, it all sounds bad) the song itself sounded like a modern pop song.

Maybe it was influenced by Avril, it did have a couple of good hooks. She's got my vote for album cover of the year though!

4. GoldenBoy

An absolutely excellent, top-notch, high quality, album cover. :thumbsup: :D

5. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

I agree, what a lucky guitar!

6. GoldenBoy

Guitar? Sheesh, what a lucky photographer! :D

7. Angel

Angel New Member

That cover shows that it's indeed all about the music---NOT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.