London England Used Record / Used CD Shops *

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by YaQuin, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YaQuin

YaQuin Formerly Blue Moon Thread Starter

Dear UK SHF members or those who have visited London England, I could use your advise. I am visiting London on holiday and look forward to enjoying more than just the tourist traps of this wonderful city. Are there any used record / used CD shops you could recommend I visit? I would primarily like to visit ones in walking distance of the Paddington area of central London but I do have access to all of the city. Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

2. Macca

Macca R'kid

I'm going there myself this weekend. It's the third time I visit London and I usually go to Soho. I'm also interested to hear what people recommend.

3. Dubmart

Dubmart Senior Member

Go to Paddington Station, jump on a train, (best to book online for cheapest fares), and 90 minutes later you are in Bristol, we probably have eight or nine shops worth visiting depending on what you are after and all within easy traveling distance of each other, plus we don't have London prices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.