Matt Bianco Matt's Mood SACD

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by spencer1812, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spencer1812

spencer1812 Forum Resident Thread Starter

2. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

Wow. If those first two listings are legitimately for the SACD, those are good prices. I paid almost as much as the least expensive listing when the thing was still in print because it was so difficult to find.

I'm tempted to buy the supposedly "new" one just to turn it around for a 200% profit (which would probably be easy enough to do given the scarcity of this title), but I'm really hoping some Basia fan here who doesn't already have this snags it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  3. audiomixer

audiomixer As Bald As The Beatles

4. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

I hope it is as well :). Let us know when you get it. It is an excellent SACD as I was listening to it earlier today. I had only listened to the multichannel layer but today I tried the stereo layer. Although I prefer the multichannel layer it does sound excellent in stereo as well. Good luck :)!

Bill

5. audiomixer

Thanks, Bill... I have been wanting to pick this for some time now. I'll post here to let everyone know how it turns out.

6. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

Hope it works out, if they listed the regular disc in error a refund will be simple.

7. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

I'm familiair with the ridiculous prices for this SACD, so was happy to read it was listed now for once for a more normal price.. Pity enough I was just too late for the offer at the American Amazon, the subject of this thread. I used this thread, however, also as a heads-up for checking this album at another Amazon sites and found it, by coincidence,... also relatively cheap at Amazon.uk (new for €42). Just curious: for how much was it listed today at Amazon.com?

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  8. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

9. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

I think the used one was $37 and the new one was $54 -- something like that.

10. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

Looks like the same seller as the ones listed on Amazon.com. Hopefully if someone still wants this disc at a reasonable price, this isn't a case of the seller listing the same item on multiple websites and neglecting to remove the listings from all of them once the item is sold.

11. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

So now even more cheap at amazon.ca... Very odd after all those earlier fantasy prices...

12. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

I hope all of those that bought the Matt's Mood SACD do in fact get the SACD. But in all honesty it is odd to see this SACD that has been going for big money all the sudden offered on multiple sites at such low prices.

Bill

13. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

I was thinking the same. Also because they were all offered, as far I know, by Japan Online. Some houres ago I got, however, the message from amazon.co.uk my SACD has been dispatched, so that's a very positive sign....

I'm very curious if other people here got (or: will get) also that message...

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  14. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

I checked amazon.ca and noticed the other two cheap SACD's of 'Matt's Mood' are now also gone... The Japanese mystery will, I'm afraid, not be solved. Let's see how many lucky ones are/will be among us...

15. audiomixer

Mine is being shipped as I type.

16. chaz

chaz Senior Member

Let us know if its the real deal when you get it!

17. audiomixer

I will...

18. audiomixer

I picked up the new one. It shipped.

19. spencer1812

I just ordered a second copy from New Jersey for $34.00... Used in Very Good Condition... From an Amazon.com seller... Odd very odd.

20. spencer1812

And this seller's no slouch... 20,000 Sales.

21. audiomixer

Someone unearthed a few of these...

22. carrolls

carrolls Forum Resident

What I don't understand was why the "New" one was sitting there on Amazon for 12 hours after this thread started.:)
    I already had it new and used, but otherwise I would have been all over that one.

23. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

People here are shy and very polite: always offering other members to be the first in purchasing a rare SACD :)

(a real answer can be there are less Matt Bianco fans here than we expect or the most here don't know the ridiculous prices you have to pay normally for)

24. chaz

chaz Senior Member

Has anyone actually received one yet?

25. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

As written before: it's dispatched, so I expect it soon. When it actually found my mailbox, I will let it know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.