Mono Revolver, Japan red vinyl on Ebay

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Tyler, Jul 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member Thread Starter

2. Tyler

Oops, I think one of our own is the current high bidder. Todd, if that's you I won't place a bid!

3. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

Yep. We talked about this very same record on another thread. Exact same one, same eBay.

Good luck, Todd..... :)

4. Tyler

Doh!

Sorry, I searched the main music forum, but not off-topic. Sckott, feel free to Gort this thread into oblivion!

5. wildchild

wildchild Active Member

While I do not own this series record (it is from a digital tape source) I do know that my white album, beatles for sale and sgt. peppers have excellent bottom end but at the detrimate of the top end (rising top end very gritty). I prefer the pressings that have a red record on the OBI. My 2 cents Todd.

6. Todd Fredericks

Todd Fredericks Senior Member

Ya, it's me. Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out. I've been trying to get some more of these red Japanese mono albums. I so far only have 'Sgt. Pepper'. I hope I win but if I don't it's okay... :)

Todd

P.S. This is my first post connected to my new cable modem...

7. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I had them all Todd, every MONO Japanese Red Vinyl LP! I sold them for peanuts before (Cee Dee Recorders) along with the hundreds of other sought after Beatles LP's I constantly read about here on the forum...That was one of my BIGGER BLUNDERS in my collecting years...Now I'm down to seeking out CDR's of all the pristine stuff I sold off!...Life is strange and ya never know when your gonna want it again, that's why I keep EVERYTHING now! Better late than never. Although I've let a few Cee Dee's get away in my early selling/trading Cee Dee days...

8. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

How does it feel to be off the dial-up hell? I'm still here with the 56K..yea right!...try never over 49K:laugh:

9. Todd Fredericks

Micheal, I remember you told me before about the stuff you regreted selling. I was there too. When I was a kid I was a heavy comic book collector. I was very talented at finding things for little $$$ (I guess in some ways I still am). I had all the New X-men (94 up) in mint condition and some signed by the artists, writers, etc. I also had a mint Avengers #4 (the return of Capt. America, etc.), tons of signed eary Fatastic Fours (especially the entire Silver Surfer stuff). The list goes on and on. When I was 18 I owed some money on my first credit card and I ended up selling the stuff next to nothing to a comic book store (jazz cigarettes killed judgement back then plus my crazy life style, etc.). Anyway, all those comics now could've turn into a big payment towards a house or just stayed safe for a happier retirement... Silly, right?

This cable modem is very nice. I just made the decision a month ago to make a lot of changes with my services and budget at home. I decided to ditch my land line, expensive Aol (what my wife originally signed us up for, blah, blah) and get the cable modem and a cell (coming next week). I'll be paying a little more a month in bills but not that much with getting rid of the phone + AOL. As silly as it sounds, it feels great taking a bit of control and doing such a change... :)

Todd

P.S. I'm starting to make some new transfers from some good Beatles mono stuff (including the red 'Pepper'), PM...

10. Dave D

Dave D Done!

I thought I was just reading my life story!!!!!!!
    Same thing happened here......man, if I still had that Giant Size X-Men #1 !

11. Todd Fredericks

Dave, I used to have that also, signed by the creative team!! Several years ago I used to upset myself thinking about those blunders but thankfully I've learned that such is life. Anyway, being happy and living a good life is really what matters, the other stuff sometimes clouds that....

Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.