Music Vaultz 50% off box sets

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by TBos, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

I've been waiting for THAT VERY ITEM! Thanks!

black sheriff likes this.
  2. mrjinks

Also worth noting that the WELCOME coupon will earn you 15% off at that site the first time you use it.

Or, if you're somewhat creative - the second time you use it, also. I used a different email address and a slightly different address and it didn't recognize me. :D :ignore::hide:

The Beave likes this.
  3. statcat

statcat Forum Resident

They had better prices last year. I paid about $80 for that Jam set on there.

4. John Storey

John Storey Well-Known Member

I’ve noticed these deals aren’t too greta either, I got my Beatles mono box for $260 a few months ago, that was much better. Use VAULTZ for an extra 15% off.

5. John Storey

I didn’t even bother using a different address!

mrjinks likes this.
  6. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Sure, you’re in Canada. For US customers the Jam set is a good deal.

7. John Storey

Don’t you guys get killed on shipping and imports?

8. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

That Beatles Mono box, with the extra 15%, would run me about US$240. Not their best deal, but not bad.

I think I picked it up for around US$160. I just looked up my order. I paid CDN$209.99 for the Beatles Mono set November 2016.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
  9. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Musicvaultz has always shipped free to US for orders >$50. I’ve never been dinged for import fees.

10. mrjinks

Me either. I've never used these guys until this month (twice!), but never hit with duty/import from any overseas order so far (from memory: UK/Canada/Germany/France/Japan/Italy).

11. John Storey

Wow, that's great! I'm surprised. I got charged $100 total between my Bottlehead Crack and Sennheiser 6XXs just this month alone. 60 on the Bottlehead and 40 on the 6XXs. Still, got a deal, so I'm not complaining.

12. mrjinks

I always feel bad for folks that get hit with this stuff. The U.K. must have the worst of it, judging from posts here - sky high prices on music, and they nail you with fees if you import it. At least it seems like the Canadian authorities are more “hit and miss”with the duty fees...

13. John Storey

For sure, I rarely do get charged, I guess I as just unlucky this time. Interestingly, some of the only audio equipment that is actually charge duty and import fees is prerecorded music or media. The charges, in my case all $100 are from taxes. 13% here in Ontario. Headphones amplifiers and more are simply charged tax, while actual music is charged tax and duty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.