Music Vaultz Vinyl Sale up to 50% off select Vinyl

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by azjvm05, Oct 28, 2017.

1. mestreech

mestreech Forum Resident

Still too expensive for me. I don't need posters , paths etc.

2. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

What's the TT actually worth (MV says $750 but I'm guessing that's inflated)? If you could unload the TT for $400-$500 you could really bring the price down. I'm not a GNR fan myself, but the hardcores out there who balked at the original MSRP might have a shot now.

3. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

it's a good TT and lists for $450-$500 US

4. Chris Desjardin

Chris Desjardin Forum Resident

So it seems that the price of $899 Canadian would be more like $650 USD? Not too bad of a price with the turntable included... Much more in line with where it should be.

The price was $899 a few minutes ago - now $1099. Sheesh! they really don't want to sell those, do they?

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    GentleSenator likes this.
  5. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

sheesh. yeah i was close to biting at $650 but they helped me make up my mind with that price hike.

6. Chris Desjardin

Yep, we could have sold the turntable for $300-400 and paid about $300 or less for the box. Not a bad deal then... Not great, either, but at least I could see the value in spending that much.

7. Vinyl Richie

Vinyl Richie Forum Resident

Their sales end before start of Friday morning. They had a bunch of other sales that just ended, included Def Leppard Box 1 for $149.99 CA.

GentleSenator likes this.
  8. Chris Desjardin

Good to know! Thanks!

9. They probably added the TT so that they could sell some of those boxes at that price :)

10. Vinyl Richie

I got the Sublime Van Box a month ago for $200 American, shipped. The cheapest I had ever seen it prior was $350 retail + S/H. They have some great sales.

11. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i didn't even realize there was a sale going on! crud.

12. Vinyl Richie

Just on a few items, weekly. Not a major sale. It’s pretty regular for a while now.

13. Xander2017

Xander2017 Forum Resident

I still haven't been able to get WELCOME to work, but Queen's greatest hits is so cheap this week.
    So yesterday I ordered it plus REM at the BBC and the new/lost 2LP John Coltrane.

Today I get a thank you email from MV, saying here's a code for 15% off your next order.

The code is WELCOME and when I tried using it, it wouldn't work.

I sent them an email asking for help.

14. Andrew_db

Andrew_db Forum Resident

I just tested WELCOME and it worked for me. I haven't bought anything from them yet but have an account, maybe it only works for first time purchases

15. mrjinks

mrjinks Optimistically Challenged

That's generally the case. Use another email (same delivery info/same credit card) and it's always worked for me. I haven't ordered from them a LOT, but I am on email #4 (at least)...

16. Xander2017

Xander2017 Forum Resident

Thanks for the replies.

The last time I tried a new email it still didn't work. This morning was the second time in a row I made a purchase, and then the next day received an email to that same address with 15% off coupon. I know it's only supposed to be for new addresses, but why do they keep sending the darn code.

17. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

that sounds about right for these folks. they're a little... disorganized.

mrjinks likes this.
  18. Mistermono

Mistermono Forum Resident

I ordered the White Album deluxe last night with a new account and the 15% code worked.

I'm guessing that Universal Canada has set up a storefront that pulls product from their warehouse and the online operation is run by a skeleton crew, which would explain why they don't quite have it together. I've never had any issues with them in the few times I've ordered from them (though I did have to follow up with them a couple times to iron things out).

Xander2017 and GentleSenator like this.