My Discogs list, inc. some OG Blue Note (Dexter Gordon, Sonny Rollins)

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by cellery, Feb 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cellery

cellery Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I just added some nice jazz records to my Discogs page, currently including two original Plastylite Blue Notes (Dexter Gordon Doin' Allright and Sonny Rollins Volume 2). See HERE. Listings of the high-end records include links to photos. Here's some downsized samples:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note that you can also send me a message here if you're interested in anything - I'll even take a bit off the price! Payment via PayPal. Records ship from the Netherlands.

I have a few more tasty jazz records coming in soon including two more Blue Notes, will update when I get them!

Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
  2. cellery

Just added a nice copy of Kenny Burrell Blue Lights - no deep groove sadly so early second pressing, and the record's just about VG, so I put a soft price on it. Go check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. cellery

Well, the Kenny Burrell sold already, and the Dexter and Sonny are gone too! But I did list a nice copy of Eric Dolphy Out There on New Jazz; one of my favorite jazz platters, this is my old playing copy. Check it out here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. cellery

Dolphy's still there so I took a bit off the price - any takers? I also just listed my old mono copy of Sam Rivers Contours a I got a nicer stereo edition to replace it on the shelf! The vinyl on this one looks a bit beat but it sounds great, very little surface noise, plus it's hard to get on vinyl - small print runs for each pressing and no modern reissues I know of. Check it out here!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. cellery

Just added a nice copy of Art Taylor AT's Delight - this one sounds and looks great, both record and cover, not one you run across that much. Fantastic listen, especially the Trane and Monk covers that open the album. Take a look!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.