My ebay listings: Cheap Trick, J Mascis + The Fog Japan releases, Alex Chilton, Montrose

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by WarEagleRK, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident Thread Starter

Here are the items that I placed on ebay yesterday. Please let me know if you are interested.

• Montrose 2 CD lot with the debut self titled album and Paper Money remasted and reloaded on Rock Candy records
    • Alex Chilton 2 CD lot with High Priest and Bach's Bottom (High Priest includes the EP's No Sex & Feudalist Tarts, Bach's Bottom has bonus tracks as well)
    • J Mascis + The Fog 2 CD lot with Free So Free and More Light (both with Japanese bonus tracks)
    • Cheap Trick Next Position Please / One On One combined CD

Montrose 2 CD Lot self titled + Paper Money Rock Candy Remastered Sammy Hagar 827565000289 | eBay

Alex Chilton 2 CD lot Bach's Bottom & High Priest / No Sex / Feudalist Tarts 79892201024 | eBay

J Mascis + The Fog 2 CD Free So Free & More Light Japan bonus tracks OBI

Cheap Trick - One on One / Next Position Please CD 2 albums on 1 CD Out Of Print | eBay

2. Galaga King

Galaga King "Drive where the cops ain't"

The Cheap Trick CD must exceed 82 minutes, no?

3. WarEagleRK

WarEagleRK Forum Resident Thread Starter

According to iTunes it is 80 minutes. It omits "You Talk Too Much" which wasn't on the original vinyl release of Next Position Please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.